• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Free Gifts! (All Claimed)

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I already have all the gifts that I'd like. I have enough snowflakes (at this moment) for 3 gifts. Since this is the Season of Giving I'd like to give the 3 gifts to others. These gifts are 100% free. One gift per person, please. Please post below what color gift you want and any message you'd like. Thank you!

All 3 gifts have been sent! If I receive enough snowflakes to send anymore I'll update this thread. Thank you!

gradient-happy-holidays-banner-template_52683-78115.jpg

Last edited:
Hi may I get one please? Blue or green works for me! Any kind of message is fine as well ^^
I'll see which gift (blue or green) needs more donations and send that color. I'll be sending is asap. Thank you! :)
Post automatically merged:

hi!! please may i have a blue gift? ;u;
no message would be cool beans !
I'll send your gift over asap. Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Green please! No message
One green gift on the way. Thank you!

Back