• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Free cycling town!! [ONLINE]

phoenixflying

Mayor of Ao
Bells
Yellow Candy
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (6) +
AVAILABLE

Alright I am looking for my perfect villagers so here you guys go, free villages, come take em. If you recently voided a villager, please bear in mind that this is a cycling town so I don't really want your villagers that you don't want. Okay I'll make a post saying who is in boxes each time!

FC: 1822-0391-3681

First to reply here will get each one, and please reply with your FC code! After the trade, please remove my friend code so we don't lose friend space :)

It is entirely FREE but donations are of course appreciated, but under NO MEANS necessary.

Thankyou!

- - - Post Merge - - -

CURRENTLY IN TOWN;
Lucy
Lopez
Filbert
Wendy
Eunice
Ruby
Pancetti
Nana
Flo

You CANNOT take it for someone else, it must be for your town. Obviously you can lie, but as far as I know it is for you, and I would prefer it that way. These are free to give people their dreamies/help cycles.

When you do come to my town, please be respectful, this is my only acnl game and therefore town, and I am still building it up around this service.

My own dreamies (keeping) :
Wendy +
Filbert +
Eunice +
Nana +
Vesta -
Skye -
Julian -

Last edited:
Um if you get Tammy or Pekoe could you let me know? I have the whole day off so if you're going cycle crazy I should be able to grab them.

Oh man, can I have him when he is??? I know we shouldn't reserve but he always gets voided ^.^;

Last edited:
Sure if you reply first haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay tangy is ready to go if you can send your fc

can i have him i really need to cycle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

0662 3467 8051

Back