• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear i would really like cousteau, but have no space for him :( would it be possible to reserve him for later? it may be a while, because a villager just moved out :(

May I please lurk for Peanut, Blanche, and Julia?

Thank you so much! ^-^

Gonna add you guys to the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh dear i would really like cousteau, but have no space for him :( would it be possible to reserve him for later? it may be a while, because a villager just moved out :(

Imm sorry. Im still waiting for someone to get Cousteau.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't have space for Violet until the 2nd of December (When Agnes moves out) would you be able to prevent Violet from moving until then? If not don't worry :)

Unfortunately, I can't prevent someone from moving out. I'm sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Violet is now in boxes. Since the lurker can't take Violet, she's up for grabs.

Puck just moved in.

Hey I got Beau in a giveaway right after I gave you Stitches. No longer lurking :D

If I could find someone in the 'hold my villager thread' could they adopt her and hold her for me?

Last edited:
Hey just wanted to let you know that I am no longer looking for any of the villagers I'm lurking for, I found them all thank you!

If I could find someone in the 'hold my villager thread' could they adopt her and hold her for me?

I can only hold her until 8:30 am pst. Im sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey just wanted to let you know that I am no longer looking for any of the villagers I'm lurking for, I found them all thank you!

Congrats on achieving all your dreamies. And thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back