• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crud, I see she is in red. Are you keeping her? If so, good for you! If not, good for me... possibly?

I'll let you know if I change my mind. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to bed now and, I know it's a lot to ask but, if Violet pops up, could you hold onto her for a couple hours? I shouldn't be too long. If not, no worries :).

No problem! I'm done cyclong for today since Im waiting for someone to take Cheri. :)

Last edited:
Lol, I saw your post. No Gayle for me :) But I am happy for you!!

Actually, I'm sorry to do this, but nevermind on Cheri! I was gonna replace Chrissy with her, but in trying to get Chrissy to move out I just remembered how much I really do love her. Thanks for being so willing to hold her, though!!

Lol, I saw your post. No Gayle for me :) But I am happy for you!!

Thank you! I'm sorry. I'm planning to take Aldonso, Sly and Gayle in my ther town. :) But i might change. Ill let you know. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I'm sorry to do this, but nevermind on Cheri! I was gonna replace Chrissy with her, but in trying to get Chrissy to move out I just remembered how much I really do love her. Thanks for being so willing to hold her, though!!

Ops. Chrissy is a sweetie! Dont ever let her go! :)

Okay, I kn ow this is a huge ask but could you please hold on to violet (Not get her in boxes) for a few days, I won't be able to get her until then??? I'llay IGB or TBT (If someone explains what it is to me?), if not I understand...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back