Freakin' Library Keyboard!

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
I'm at the Juneau-Mendenhall Library, for those of you who didn't know.

Anyway, the computer I am using has his for keyboard:

http://www.grandtec.com/vik.htm

IT SUCKS SO MUCH!

This is what my typing would look like if I didn't watch what happens:

The quickbrown foxjumped over thelazy do.

See?

Does it really bend like that? I would rather have an solid one any day. I send you my pity. Hopefully you can find a more sturdy keyboard in the future.

Man, sorry to hear that Mino... hope you get to type with a better keyboard soon enough.

:p

:eek:

:eek:
Who would want that keyboard?
glowtype-off-72dpi.jpg

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Does it really bend like that? I would rather have an solid one any day. I send you my pity. Hopefully you can find a more sturdy keyboard in the future.
Meh, there are other ones, I just wanted to use this one, it looked cool... I only have 3 minutes left until I have to give it to someone else.

PIKMIN042 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Meh, there are other ones, I just wanted to use this one, it looked cool... I only have 3 minutes left until I have to give it to someone else.
Well, in a way that's good. In 3, hopefully less minutes, you'll have a keyboard that won't flop around.

I guess function does triumph over fashion.

Do you always post at the library? Or did you just visit? I mean, do you not have a home computer or something? I mean, it seams kind of a streatch to go to the library every day to post.

sriously

with ur post count

i wouldnt be cought dead at a library let alone have to go to it if i had to post/use the compy/internet

MasterDSX said:
Do you always post at the library? Or did you just visit? I mean, do you not have a home computer or something? I mean, it seams kind of a streatch to go to the library every day to post.
He's away from home, visiting family in Alaska.

Back