• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Franz's little fossil shop-tent-whatever

FranzTS

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

It'sa me! Franz! Well, maybe you don't really know me since i'm rather new bUTTTTT I've come with a nice little pretty tiny sweet deal for y'all new leafers out there looking forward to COMPLETE the museum. Or maybe you've already completed it but yo so nice and would like to participate in my nice little pretty tiny sweet shop tent whatever i'm gonna set up here.

I've been hoarding fossils looking for the best moment to sell them bUTTTTT it never came. And since y'all been really nice and all givin free stuff and cheap and helping and having a nice time, I though myself to give something back. Because I'm a literally AC noob (I think I have 700k in my bank account and I consider myself LOADED) I didn't know WHAT I could offer and, well, I connected the dots.

So I'm bringing a huge a** list of 88 FOSSILS to give. That's right E I G H T Y - E I G H T. It's a THICC list

Help me help you by giving that precious and impossible fossil you may never got!

Now... The price? YOU put the price!

I like to indulge in the gratitude of online strangers so, surprise me on the trade!

I will go or host any trade (depending on your preferance) and I would be SO GLAD to accept literally whatever: one fruit, two fruits, a basket of fruit, perfect fruit, clutter like boots, cans, tires, and even lost objects. Also 1 bell, 5 bells, 99.999 bells. It could be your FROGGY CHAAAAAAAAAAIR. Or your TBT. It could be flowers, or bees, or ALL YOUR SEA/BLACK BASS.

One: Don't pick up the phone. You know he's only callin' 'couse he's drunk and alone.
Two: Don't let him in. You'll have to kick him out again.
Three: Don't be his friend. You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning.
Four: Only 2 or 3 fossils per person! This is flexible (like, you may ask for fossils once a week) I only want to everyone in need to have a chance of getting a fossil
Five: You may not resell it here... It would LITERALLY break my heart

giphy.gif

Six: I would DIE of JOY if you give me a town tour while doing the trade (HECK IT MAY BE A POSSIBLE PAYMENT DUUUUDE)
Seve: The payment must come from a place of l o v e. If I feel the lightest faintest sign of lying I will terminate the trade (lol jk, I can't do that online... or can I?)

1. amber
  2. ammonite
  3. ammonite
  4. ankylo tail
  5. ankylo torso
  6. apato skull
  7. apato skull
  8. apato skull
  9. apato skull
  10. apato tail
  11. apato tail
  12. archaeopteryx
  13. archaeopteryx
  14. archelon skull
  15. archelon skull
  16. archelon skull
  17. archelon skull
  18. archelon torso
  19. archelon torso
  20. coprolite
  21. coprolite
  22. dimetrodon skull
  23. dimetrodon skull
  24. dimetrodon skull
  25. dimetrodon torso
  26. dinosaur track
  27. diplo chest
  28. diplo neck
  29. diplo skull
  30. diplo tail
  31. diplo tail
  32. diplo tail
  33. diplo tail
  34. diplo tail
  35. fern fossil
  36. fern fossil
  37. fern fossil
  38. ichthyo torso
  39. iguanodon tail
  40. iguanodon tail
  41. itchhyo torso
  42. itchthyo skull
  43. megacero skull
  44. megacero skull
  45. megacero skull
  46. megacero tail
  47. megacero torso
  48. pachy skull
  49. pachy tail
  50. pachy tail
  51. pachy tail
  52. pachy torso
  53. parasaur tail
  54. parasaur tail
  55. parasaur tail
  56. parasaur torso
  57. peking man
  58. peking man
  59. plesio neck
  60. plesio neck
  61. plesio neck
  62. plesio skull
  63. plesio skull
  64. ptera left wing
  65. ptera left wing
  66. ptera left wing
  67. raptor skull
  68. raptor torso
  69. raptor torso
  70. raptor torso
  71. sabertooth torso
  72. shark tooth
  73. shark tooth
  74. spino tail
  75. spino torso
  76. spino torso
  77. stego torso
  78. stego torso
  79. styraco skull
  80. styraco tail
  81. styraco tail
  82. styraco tail
  83. styraco torso
  84. styraco torso
  85. T. rex skull
  86. tricera skull
  87. tricera torso
  88. trilobite

So you know...

BIEEEE

giphy.gif

LOL Hiii. I’d like to buy the Spino torso. I can offer your ANY perfect fruit for the amount you want, and bells. Sorry I’m not really creative in trades. Also If you find the parasaurus skull let me know 🙏

Do you have a raptor tail? I keep finding literally everything BUT that and I need it to have Cyrus make a mini raptor skeleton for me.

LOL Hiii. I’d like to buy the Spino torso. I can offer your ANY perfect fruit for the amount you want, and bells. Sorry I’m not really creative in trades. Also If you find the parasaurus skull let me know 🙏

HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YES, i WILL give you the Spino Torso.

But don't tell me what you can offer! Just throw me WHATEVER you want! hhahaha, you don't have to be creative. And if it's wraped even better ¡-¡ crying out of joy. I will add your FC (the one in your signature). Just let me know when you can and we will arrange fromt hat.

Do you have a raptor tail? I keep finding literally everything BUT that and I need it to have Cyrus make a mini raptor skeleton for me.

HEYO EL CID (like, el cantar del mio cid?) omg

Sadly I do not have raptor tail... but I have both request on paper so I don't forget 😔 👌

e4aNl4U.jpg

HIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. YES, i WILL give you the Spino Torso.

But don't tell me what you can offer! Just throw me WHATEVER you want! hhahaha, you don't have to be creative. And if it's wraped even better ¡-¡ crying out of joy. I will add your FC (the one in your signature). Just let me know when you can and we will arrange fromt hat.

HEYO EL CID (like, el cantar del mio cid?) omg

Sadly I do not have raptor tail... but I have both request on paper so I don't forget 😔 👌

e4aNl4U.jpg
Ok your handwriting is gorgeous wth

Hey babes...

a little heads up... I've been having internet troubles and until I have that arrange I won't be that active. Also, been farming for more fossils so be sure to check on in my next post!!

XOXO gossip girl(?

Back