• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Forest themed towns

Eline

Mayor of Lavender
Bells
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Hello fellow TBTers! :)

Recently I restarted my town. For my new town I have a vague idea of what I want (the metal bench, brick bridge, park clock, street lamp and flower clock will be built for sure) and I want it to be kind of forest themed, but not too much? Anyway, I need your help!

I want to visit some towns (via the dream suite) which have some kind of forest theme so I can get inspired!

So please give me your DA's or someone elses of who you think has a great forest themed town!

Thank you in advance <3 I want to check them out tonight (in about 3 hrs).

-xxxxxxxx-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, qr's for paths are welcome too :) if you have any. I'd most like brick or stone. Thank you!

I don't have the dream address but my favourite dream town is Clambake (Mayor's name is Mkay), you should be able to search it easily. It's absolutely gorgeous, a great example of a forest town (in my opinion)

I don't have the dream address but my favourite dream town is Clambake (Mayor's name is Mkay), you should be able to search it easily. It's absolutely gorgeous, a great example of a forest town (in my opinion)

Woah. This town is gorgeous! Truly amazing.. This person must've spent hundres of hours on this! This gives quite some inspiration! Thank you!

More DAs are welcome!

I really wish we could see how many hours someone spent on ACNL. I think that would make visiting the DA even better ^.^ I have some qrs saved- ill edit this post when I find some.

grasspathqr.jpg

I thought I had more ~ Ill find some more! I love seeing all the different paths.

Last edited:
My town is forest themed, to go with the name "Woodland". It's still fairly new in real-time age, so not finished (I started playing ACNL in December) but I've put many many many hours into it! My DA is in my signature :)

If you like the paths I've used, I can link where I found the QR codes! Just let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow, I just checked out the Clambake town that was mentioned above. That one is 1000000x better than mine lol! That one trumps all!

Last edited:
i absolutely love forest towns! one of mine is going to be one, but it's far from finished. I have a masterpost of forest town DA's saved on tumblr though, which is right here.​

Back