Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Well we don't have enough normal members to give out anymore specail ranks. But I think some of the new things might give us more stuff to do.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well we don't have enough normal members to give out anymore specail ranks. But I think some of the new things might give us more stuff to do.
Really? I think we have enough active members. oh well.

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
yeah we know that, but we still haven't broken the record of a day. there was 10 users online. our average now is 5-8 users online.

ZERO_13 said:
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
yeah we know that, but we still haven't broken the record of a day. there was 10 users online. our average now is 5-8 users online.
5 -8 isn't bad. Ten was just a miracle, basically. But, we do want to catch up to ACC, so....

Now lets say I would like to mod somewhere would I be able to since I am a sage?

SPORGE27 said:
Now lets say I would like to mod somewhere would I be able to since I am a sage?
No. There will be no more local mods until there are more active members.

Back