• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Flowers Galore!! Claim some before they're gone!

comapix

Bells
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (17) +
As I have been cycling villagers for a few days I have managed to amass a large amount of flowers, a lot that I do not need lol.
So, if you want 30 random flowers for free feel free to leave a reply and I'll get back to you!! It will be a random assortment of 30 flowers, there will be a decent mix of hybrids and some random basic flowers but A LOT of hybrids!!

Please just have space on your island for me to plant them as it will require me to come to your island via dodo code to save time!!

As I have been cycling villagers for a few days I have managed to amass a large amount of flowers, a lot that I do not need lol.
So, if you want 30 random flowers for free feel free to leave a reply and I'll get back to you!! It will be a random assortment of 30 flowers, there will be a decent mix of hybrids and some random basic flowers but A LOT of hybrids!!

Please just have space on your island for me to plant them as it will require me to come to your island via dodo code to save time!!
Interested!!!!!

Interested!!!!!
Interested!
I'd like some :)
I’d love some! Especially white flowers if you have any! :)
Yea please
Hi I'd love give some flowers a new home lol
hii
could i have some please ^-^

Hey everyone just shoot me a dodo code through a message!! I will visit each island as fast as i can!

Sounds good!! Going in order Dodo codes come in by the way everyone and also please be patient as I do have to go and pick 30 flowers in between each island!!

Wow this is amazing!! You are great haha like a little garden fairy planting flowers and leaving!! <3

Hey everyone still making my way through everyone right now!!

Like the post says the flowers are all free!! Any tips of course are appreciated and feedback on here is too <3

Back