• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flowers along pathways

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I can't figure out how to arrange all my flowers. I have lots of pink, blue, white and purple flowers (all breeds). I'm trying to line all of my pathways but it's hard to even figure out where to start. Does anyone have DA's or pictures I can visit where they have similar colors? I am wondering if I should just stick to one color scheme throughout the whole town.. any tips will be greatly appreciated! I'm so close to being ready to put it out there in dream land. :p

I can't figure out how to arrange all my flowers. I have lots of pink, blue, white and purple flowers (all breeds). I'm trying to line all of my pathways but it's hard to even figure out where to start. Does anyone have DA's or pictures I can visit where they have similar colors? I am wondering if I should just stick to one color scheme throughout the whole town.. any tips will be greatly appreciated! I'm so close to being ready to put it out there in dream land. :p
You can dream my town if you like ... or come and visit ... I have lots of blue, purple and pink ... in my opinion it's very pretty :blush:
Dream address 4B00 0012-B2BA ... FC 2895 7240 7488 ... town of Twilight

TheRealm has mostly pink and white flowers and all the paths are lined. You're welcome to visit my DA.

Last edited:
TheRealm has mostly pink and white flowers and all the paths are lined. You're welcome to visit my DA.
I dreamed your lovely town ... I loved it sooo much!
Here's a picture ❤
2nu5vp.jpg

You can dream my town if you like ... or come and visit ... I have lots of blue, purple and pink ... in my opinion it's very pretty :blush:
Dream address 4B00 0012-B2BA ... FC 2895 7240 7488 ... town of Twilight

I just got back from your town and it is very cute! I enjoyed looking at the houses and your pathways were very cool looking. I liked the restaurant in the basement, I am making a bakery in one of my houses and I love the sounds of all the food cooking (makes me hungry haha). I loved yiur beach room too! I can tell you customized a ton of furniture which I love. Great town!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got back from your town now and I just loved it! I love that you have all dogs. Your house themes were so fun, like the hotel with the gym, the carnival themed house (I had no idea there were tea cups?!), and overall feel. I loved the ice cream too by the picnic blanket. I am waiting for that pwp to be requested in my town!

Thank you both for letting me come check it out! I feel like I can start arranging my flowers now. :)

Back