• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flower Week, Hybrid Breeding, and Hybrid Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get a flower collectible to start a garden :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot we had a shop lol

Well, I'd use the default theme for the website, not the mobile thing, but you're probably already doing that. Since the website is designed for computers, sometimes when I "click" while on mobile, the click can be iffy, as if I was holding down. Try to change up how you tap your screen, I guess?

I've tried all that, but nothing has worked (but thanks anyway :) ), so I'm just hoping at least something in my line-up will work... I really just shouldn't have tried, I don't know what I was thinking spending half of my bells on all these flowers when I'm not able to move them. I should have planned out my purchases on paper first, really. Ah, oh well.

Still no hybrids either, I keep wondering what happens when you get them and if you need to have an empty space in the line-up?

Pen! I think I am too late for the flower festival/garden party too. ::cries::

I just found out tonight was the last night to grow a blue violet and I don't think I got one. Now I'm gonna have to pay the price. D: RIP

Well, this has been fun.
The fact I grew 4 hybrids probably helped with the fun factor.

oh nooo. I just logged on a few mins ago and saw fertilizer and thought the event was still ongoing... but it ended like an hr ago at 11 pm... can please I get a refund =(

this is what happens when I don't log on for weeks eee

also, why is it still available for purchase... the count went up by one from when I last bought it.

Last edited:
oh nooo. I just logged on a few mins ago and saw fertilizer and thought the event was still ongoing... but it ended like an hr ago at 11 pm... can please I get a refund =(

this is what happens when I don't log on for weeks eee

also, why is it still available for purchase... the count went up by one from when I last bought it.

Yeah, that's no problem. I'll do refunds in a little bit when the Shop is updated.

Dang it!!! I bought all of these flower collectibles for nothing :mad: :'( If only I'd been able to get fertilizer. Will this event return anytime in the future?

I'm gonna have to buy blue violets at inflated prices >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back