• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flower clock?

Mr. Walrus

Bells
So, I have 10 Pwps and just got perfect town. But would adding the flower clock- 11 pwps- damage my rating? Should I get rid of something for the flower clock? or would making it now be a good idea?

I’ve never heard of more than 10 pwp damaging your rating. I’m going to go with that not being true. I would go ahead and erect the clock.

The only way the clock would be able to decrease your town rating is if during the process of placing it, you destroyed enough trees to push you under the required amount. In that case you could just plant more somewhere else. The clock itself will not negatively affect your rating.

The clock actually greatly increases your perfect town rating. It's not one of the projects that gives a negative rating.

Back