• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh, hatched four skydancers today, they all look great! i may need to hold onto them... but the lair space, egad...

one new color (cobalt)

one new color (ultramarine)

two new colors (peach, phthalo)

one new color (cornflower):

Last edited:
Gorgeous sky dancers! (especially the facet one, kinda want to adopt it tbh hehe)

Also! I've acquired quite a few dragons over the past couple days and I've given older dragons a bit of a wardrobe makeover. I really love how my first page of my lair looks now, it's got a bit of a rainbow-y/gradient look to it. Here it is for those interested: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58866.

What do you all think?

Not really feelin this fest tbh, but here are some of my light subspecies babies that are celebrating the time~

They need more apparel and things but here they are for now~ I also got that female coatl skin because I like it a lot ;; I remember the days when I wasn't broke *sigh* LOL

Not really feelin this fest tbh, but here are some of my light subspecies babies that are celebrating the time~

They need more apparel and things but here they are for now~ I also got that female coatl skin because I like it a lot ;; I remember the days when I wasn't broke *sigh* LOL

that guardian looks amazing!! :>

Noice dergs everyone : D Yeah this festa is alright I guess but meh been a bit too away to fully get everything I wanted and idek the coli is boring with their drops this time and greedy gathering giving me nuffin

my FR account settings has option to be "visible" or invisible (or something like that). what is the effect of those? I havent noticed any indicators there like we have here as to whether somebody is online...

Idek either if it actually does something, it doesn't really show if someone is online or off or did I miss something? lol

also managed to brew one of the alchemy skins.. phew

got the 2nd brewing skin as well phew just need to grind a crapton of those tablets now, glad i prepared some stuff in advance for alchemy im such a lazy butttttt

I don't know whether to give my posh-rich Coatl Dawnbreaker or not.

I like how he looks without it, because he looks pure and noble,

I love how he looks with the Dawnbreaker accent (I love the golden trims, it goes really well the rest of him, but I think the face-bit ruins it.)

Dislocated Shoulders.jpg

Uhh... help

Last edited:
I don't know whether to give my posh-rich Coatl Dawnbreaker or not.

I like how he looks without it, because he looks pure and noble, [

I love how he looks with the Dawnbreaker accent (I love the golden trims, it goes really well the rest of him, but I think the face-bit ruins it.)

Uhh... help

i think he looks good both ways-- I would buy the accent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back