• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing is while grinding I am also slowly getting all the cool Ghostlight fams. So i mean, win win!

what the

those... skins... they're... they're alright, and i'm not saying they didn't deserve to win but

i saw some absolutely fantastic, astounding skins on DR, that didn't get picked. these are nice, but they're not the caliber of what i saw. i'm so horribly disappointed. i was really looking forward to them. i think there's one or two of the ones i saw, but most of them are missing. i know the devs don't give a **** about picking the best ones and purposefully pick things so that the better ones will be sold for actual gems to garner themselves revenue but seriously

they're not bad but there were ones that were so much better. i hate this stupid false system that the devs claim to be picking the "Best" with. call me cynical all you want but it's so painfully clear and i'm so upset

what the

those... skins... they're... they're alright, and i'm not saying they didn't deserve to win but

i saw some absolutely fantastic, astounding skins on DR, that didn't get picked. these are nice, but they're not the caliber of what i saw. i'm so horribly disappointed. i was really looking forward to them. i think there's one or two of the ones i saw, but most of them are missing. i know the devs don't give a **** about picking the best ones and purposefully pick things so that the better ones will be sold for actual gems to garner themselves revenue but seriously

they're not bad but there were ones that were so much better. i hate this stupid false system that the devs claim to be picking the "Best" with. call me cynical all you want but it's so painfully clear and i'm so upset

Yeah they never pick the best ones, usually if I am really after some of them I'll ask to be put on ping lists for if they don't win so I can get the skins anyways if they decide to make them. It's always a shame though when you're rooting for them and they don't win...

I agree with you, when I had the time I used to check out pretty much everything and some people have the best talent for sure, but of course they pick these really kid-friendly and not so provoking ones (at least they did with arcane and plague last year...) Also yeah their picking is corrupt, just look at the plague one. Yeah cool we don't need two identical bone accents for nocturne and badly colored skins for all other breed ugh.

Oh yea, it's clear at least how they censor like everything and wants to make their quiche.. come on I thought it was a community :rolleyes:

*kicks dergs* stop eating so much damn..

also i love that new shadowy arena even though it doesn't give me more than other ahha

i know i havent been around to post here but eeeeeeeeeeee let me show off how nice the apparelllllllllllll looks. I love it so much omg.

also hai to everyone ~

Last edited:
I need the gloomwillow guide and the tangled trickery skin! :O

Last edited:
yaaa btw where you guys grind?

ghostlight ruins! i think that it's the best place because it has the best combo of chests and pinecones. i got rotten luck when gathering, but i also got a bramblestrick chest. i love the skins and accents this time around, but i also didn't really see the other entries.

ghostlight ruins! i think that it's the best place because it has the best combo of chests and pinecones. i got rotten luck when gathering, but i also got a bramblestrick chest. i love the skins and accents this time around, but i also didn't really see the other entries.

This is prob where I'll be grinding most of the time while leveling fodder just bc its new and i can use the mire build. If I lose patience I'll prob go to a lower lvl venue.

So I hatched some pretty babies in case anybody is interested. If they don't sell I'm going to train and exalt most likely.

I was just going to ask this! Good idea.

Last edited:

I think you can grind in harpy's roost as well with those birds but yes, thank you =D

Gettin' those pinecones! I've been grinding for about 45 minutes...it's kind of tiresome, I've never done it before ;u; at least I've gotten about 25 pinecones and 4 familiars and a LOT of food out of it!

I think you can grind in harpy's roost as well with those birds but yes, thank you =D

yes you can, i think that it'll get you the most pinecones actually ^^ i just want to get some chests (i literally only got two chests and they were the same last fest) so that's why i recommended ghostlight! i got a familiar from there and it sold within half an hour!

I've been grinding in Ghostlight and have been getting good results ^.^

Also, my 2 main Shadow reps would like to wish everyone a Happy Trickmurk :3 My matriarch hopes to soon gain the new apparel and familiar~

OOOH I got a shattered crate, I've never gotten one before! Pretty cool that it has a skin in it :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back