• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a new dragon XXX Carabian Crystal facet glimmer

What do you guys think, keep for sell?

I think she's lovely, I would keep her if you have a use for her. Why do you keep getting dragons you want to keep and end up selling like immediately though?

i dont blame you cad, i got tons of dergs at first but i ended up exalted like all of em lol. as long as you dont take it from a free forum giveaway do what you want man

i'd personally sell or exalt though idk

ya. so anyway, just putting it out there for everyone on this thread:
a wind person looking to buy cheap adult dragons that u're ok with being exalted, ty

ah ya i was just curious bc id like to go through the ah and see whats out there...not planning on collecting old dergs anytime soon though!

I think she's lovely, I would keep her if you have a use for her. Why do you keep getting dragons you want to keep and end up selling like immediately though?

seem peeps like to make monies buy sniping pretty dergs at a low price and reselling for higher from what i understand

@moko ya that makes sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

ya. so anyway, just putting it out there for everyone on this thread:
a wind person looking to buy cheap adult dragons that u're ok with being exalted, ty

lol not a good week

Last edited:
seem peeps like to make monies buy sniping pretty dergs at a low price and reselling for higher from what i understand
*raised hand*
Meeeeee

It can be really great money. Especially if you buy at fodder price, there's no way to lose money. If they sell, great! If not, exalt for a profit anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm in wind. i'm looking for cheap ones that i can profit off of when i exalt them in a few weeks tho

Is wind pushing soon? This might be a bad week to try to buy fodder.

Last edited:
*raised hand*
Meeeeee

It can be really great money. Especially if you buy at fodder price, there's no way to lose money. If they sell, great! If not, exalt for a profit anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is wind pushing soon? This might be a bad week to try to buy fodder.

Wind is going to do a profit push the very next week, it?s called "Love at first Kite" :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm aware i'm just going to be busy soon i'm trying to get a headstart :')

not that i know of, im just saving up for something before a certain deadline

Do you not keep an eye on the Wind forum, next week we?ll do a profit push^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back