• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting this
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=136771

There's still a few nifty skins and stuff on the dragons that I'll giveaway. There should be a gen one that's almost fully gened it's just the tert. Theres also a few lvl 25's

To the people who I havent sent stuff to I'll try sending them later in the day

Looking through your lair, may I please have (FEEL FREE TO SAY NO)

Illuminated Emblem
Electricians Emblem
Mesa Mechanojets
Gale Wolf familiar
Basilik familiar
Soul Gems skin
Poultrygeist familiar
Enchanter's Cloak
Chillspike Collar
Skeletal Chimes

My username is Smoaking #178362 Link

I found my first egg today XD. Scored while Scavenging in water, I'm really excited!

Is there an actual date for the new color wheel to drop?
Nope :eek: but iirc, they said they were going to let people know in advance when they will to give them time to prepare for it.

I found my first egg today XD. Scored while Scavenging in water, I'm really excited!
Nice! :D congrats on your first egg!

- - - Post Merge - - -

trying to get this bab :'D

current bid is 10kg and i have about 7kg right now x _ x;

Ooh *u* good luck on getting him!

Nope :eek: but iirc, they said they were going to let people know in advance when they will to give them time to prepare for it.

Nice! :D congrats on your first egg!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh *u* good luck on getting him!

Ahhh, ok :> thanks! People keep talking about it but it's hard to hold off on buying/breeding...esp if the date isn't in sight!

Ahhh, ok :> thanks! People keep talking about it but it's hard to hold off on buying/breeding...esp if the date isn't in sight!

Yea ;A; haha I definitely know the feeling~ its very exciting though! Definitely looking forward to all the new colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back