• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Quick Question. It says that each clan has their own special holiday. Is that holiday shop/menu/whatever you do exclusive to that clan, and that clan only?

maybe you could wait until december 15 and hold a little raffle here on the bell tree :rolleyes:

maybe :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: icepapa is waiting 4 u

I would totally buy the one I posted! :D

I'd have to check the AH on prices, but they'd probably be over 30k ; v ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quick Question. It says that each clan has their own special holiday. Is that holiday shop/menu/whatever you do exclusive to that clan, and that clan only?

Nope, it's site-wide.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, it's site-wide.
I would still buy one...I mean I Was going to lair expand BUT THIS DRAGON IS MORE IMPORTANT

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no, the whole site gets to join in on every festival!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, it's site-wide.

It has been decided!
The wind eyes were tempting, but I'm gonna join the Ice Flight :D

Also man I hate the fact you have to wait 6 months to join another flight......I want to go to all of them. XD That way I can decide which one is really for me. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

It has been decided!

YAYYYY!! I might just join you on the 15th. I'm really going to have to think this over...... :confused: :confused:

iirc, Plague/Ice/Light are all the 'powerhouses' of Dominance, but I might be wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also man I hate the fact you have to wait 6 months to join another flight......I want to go to all of them. XD That way I can decide which one is really for me. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

YAYYYY!! I might just join you on the 15th. I'm really going to have to think this over...... :confused: :confused:

the cost of changing more than once thoo

- - - Post Merge - - -

It has been decided!

huhuhu <<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would still buy one...I mean I Was going to lair expand BUT THIS DRAGON IS MORE IMPORTANT
- - - Post Merge - - -
And no, the whole site gets to join in on every festival!

Alright ^^ Does 30k work for you? .o.

I feel on the expansions thoo 300k where do they think I'm gunna get that type of money e v e

iirc, Plague/Ice/Light are all the 'powerhouses' of Dominance, but I might be wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the cost of changing more than once thoo

- - - Post Merge - - -

huhuhu <<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright ^^ Does 30k work for you? .o.

I feel on the expansions thoo 300k where do they think I'm gunna get that type of money e v e

30k is totally fine! And awesome about the dominance part, I'm joining Ice on the 15th! Probably the 14th actually because I want to get all settled in so I can welcome all the newbies on the 15th!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And to the 1 guest stakling this thread, join TBT, then join us on FR on the 15th! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, ok!!!!
I sent you a crossroads Lafiel!! And I saw this one and wanted to tell you he is verrrrry pretty!

ICE IS SO OVERRATED STAY IN WIND WIND IS BEST AAAAAAAA

so uh um newbies yaaa
I mean I just don't feel like our community is that...connected...maybe it's just me not trying hard enough? I mean like we don't do anything special?? And I've been wanting to change flights forever I just didn't where to go.

30k is totally fine! And awesome about the dominance part, I'm joining Ice on the 15th! Probably the 14th actually because I want to get all settled in so I can welcome all the newbies on the 15th!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And to the 1 guest stakling this thread, join TBT, then join us on FR on the 15th! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, ok!!!!
I sent you a crossroads Lafiel!! And I saw this one and wanted to tell you he is verrrrry pretty!

Ah, thanks ^^

He came in a nest of 4, but two of his brothers have sold already ; v ; I'm keeping him and his last brother for a giveaway/raffle that I might do.

ikr. join lightning, its only me and tiff here.

I will one day. I love to invent things. And tools are fun. :D And I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove. Storms. Like. A lot. So now you have me wanting to join there. :/

icepapa is waiting for all of you. join us

i like it here in ice, idk. i enjoyed water as well though, but ice has the right eyes for me, so im just gonna stay here. uvu

GOSH you guys. I want to be in every flight! :eek: But I'm going to Ice this time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

icepapa is waiting for all of you. join us

i like it here in ice, idk. i enjoyed water as well though, but ice has the right eyes for me, so im just gonna stay here. uvu

Your in Ice too? Yay! It's a party!

guys look i did it!!!!
XumyZzv.png

look at all the treasure i got from selling this
im so proud of myself i finally sold it
(it's actually a dragon not a real boolean omg)

guys look i did it!!!!
XumyZzv.png

look at all the treasure i got from selling this
im so proud of myself i finally sold it
(it's actually a dragon not a real boolean omg)

OMG I DIED thinking you sold a real boolean for 5k i HAD A HEART ATTACK
but yaaaaaay!! you did it!!

Back