• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I bought the baby and found another girlie, and they make the cutest babies in the world omfg.

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8174698]
8174698_350.png
[/url]
View attachment 76779

To make it even better, Invader ZIM is airing right now like help please​

how did you get that color palette ? :eek:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT ONE THEY'RE SOO PRETTYYYYYY :D Good find!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think this one is my favorite:

They actually come from one of my pairs ^^

Pepper and Mint <3

I'm debating whether to Auction or raffle the hatchies off, but I'm not sure if anyone'd be interested in a raffle.​

There's a registration window AAAAAAAAA!
Soon I'll join you guys and breed babies and sell them off like a maniac

They actually come from one of my pairs ^^

Pepper and Mint <3

I'm debating whether to Auction or raffle the hatchies off, but I'm not sure if anyone'd be interested in a raffle.​

maybe you could wait until december 15 and hold a little raffle here on the bell tree :rolleyes:

There's a registration window AAAAAAAAA!
Soon I'll join you guys and breed babies and sell them off like a maniac

YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY. Which flight are you going to chose? I recommend Nature or Wind.. (I'm in wind now, switching to Nature probably Tuesday. ;) )

Well actually I'm either joining Ice or Nature....

I mean I have this evil side to me............................................................and I LOVE the ice eyes...And I'm a biiiiiiiiiiiig collector....

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's not really much of a difference aside from eye color

some flights are more involved in dominance tho, if you're going to be into that .3.
How involved is Ice?

Back