Five Nights at Freddy's

I think Chica Chicken is the scariest. It's probably because of the teeth and the way her mouth is open all the time in a way that makes it look like her jaw is broken.

I saw some footage and thought of this:
WHY NOT JUST KEEP THE DOORS CLOSED AND STAY IN THE ROOM ALL 5 DAYS?!?!?
Video Game logic strikes again.
But i havent actually played it.
So i guess there's a reason?

Last edited:

bcause your power will drain hella fast and before the clock strikes 2am you will be consumed

Video Game logic strikes again.
But i havent actually played it.
So i guess there's a reason?

I thought of that too, but you have a limited amount of power. If you lose all of the power, there's a blackout and the animals kill you....... ;_;

Man, this game really freaks me out. I watched Markplier play through it and I screamed like a sissy.
It kind of makes me think of Chuck E' Cheese because they have animatronics stuff there too.

Man, this game really freaks me out. I watched Markplier play through it and I screamed like a sissy.
It kind of makes me think of Chuck E' Cheese because they have animatronics stuff there too.

I just somehow react the same as whoever I'm watching. When I watched AttackingTucans play, I got pretty scared. When watching SuperJeenius, it was more of a "Oh, hi there Foxy. Oh, I lost. There's the chicken! Silly chicken, what are you doing in the bathroom?"

image.jpg

Nate wants to battle did this. I knew he was gonna die sometime in the game but that Bunny was freaky
THEY NEED THE MILITARY IN THIS PLACE

Last edited:
I watched a play-through of the game. Seemed like it was a pretty well made indie-horror game. I'll probably never get it myself, because visual horror does get to me. Scary movies, pictures, and games can actually get me scared, but reading/listening to scary stories doesn't really bother me. So there's my reasoning for why I doubt I'll ever play it lol.

The only way you'd get me to play this game is if I had other people with me or you paid me. I HATE horror because I'm quite possibly the wimpiest person out there. Like the person above me though, walkthroughs are cool. I've watched Markplier and Pewdiepie play the game and they were absolutely hilarious.

Yeah I've only seen Let's Plays of it too, never really played the game nor do I want to Horror and me don't mix well anymore.
I know a youtuber called, "SwimmingBird" He made his girlfriend play it without telling her what it really was. :D

Back