• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Fitness Check In

Day 4
Workout/Rest Day Summary:
Last rest day before I exercise again. My muscles aren’t feeling sore anymore and I’m back to full strength.

Day # 2
I completed a single daily repetition of all of the stretches my doctor suggested. Still no pain and I was able to bring my knees closer to my body today.

Day 5
Went and exercised for awhile. Worked on my upper body today by using both machines and weights. Now my arms are sore, but it was worth it.

Day # 3
I forgot to do my stretches yesterday, so we'll call it a rest day.

Day # 4
I completed two repetitions of all of the stretches my doctor suggested. Still no pain and it felt good to stretch out my back so I made the executive decision to double up after missing a day yesterday.

Day 6-7:
Double rest day until I exercise again tomorrow. My arms are starting to feel better. Did a couple stretches and had a plant-based protein shake.

Day # 5
I completed a single daily repetition of all of the stretches my doctor suggested. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and will ask about increasing this since it seems to help and causes me no pain.

Day 8
Did leg day and got a lot accomplished. Now I’m sore all over, but that’s fine because it means I’m getting stronger. 😤

Day #34
30 minutes on elliptical. Made it through the first 21 "steps" on Aerobic 3. 16 5lb Romanian deadlifts.

Well between the holidays and being sick, I decided to just take the weekend off. Again, I powered through to get back to where I should have been though. Meant to post this yesterday because it was done yesterday, but I got busy.

Day #35
30 minutes on elliptical. Made it through the first 23 "steps" on Aerobic 3.

I had a wonky day and I was midway through the workout before I remembered that I hadn't eaten anything at all. Oops.

Went to the gym today. Pushed myself as hard as I usually do.
I'm really looking forward to the gains I'm going to achieve, and wish I could get there faster.
I wanna be a fitness goddess.

Day # 8
I completed two full repetitions of all of the stretches my doctor suggested. I did them both late tonight, but I think it's better when I spread them out so I'll keep that in mind going forward. I just got really busy with work today and didn't think about doing them until later.

Days 9-11
Triple rest day as both my legs and arms were sore, and I was dealing with a lot. I’ll be going back to the gym tomorrow to exercise again.

Day # 9
I completed two full repetitions of all of the stretches my doctor suggested. This time I did one set during my morning break and the second set at night.

Day 105-110
Rest week. Got busy, sick, and lazy. Not necessary in that order and most of the time a combination of all three.
Day 111
I didn't have to deviate so much from normal since I only took a weekish off instead of a few months. Had to do a few less reps but that's ok. Got to get back on a horse and continue the journey instead of thinking of it as "starting over".
Full plank - 1 set of 3 (45s). Plank to elbow 1 set of 3 (45s). I did give up on the last few seconds of these.
Dumbbell bench press - 3 sets of 15 (30lb). Dumbbell shoulder press - 3 sets of 9 (30lb). Reverse crunches - 3 sets of 20. Standing skull crushers 3 sets of 10 (15lb). Body weight half squats - 3 sets of 10

Day 12
Worked on upper body and my arms today using machines and weights. Had a protein shake and some mashed potatoes afterwards.

Day 112

Reverse crunches 3 sets of 10
Walking lunges 3 sets of8 reps (30lb).
Did some stretching today for hamstring and hip flexors.

Back