First Preview

Propaganda Man

Bells
[color=5F9F9F]G'day mates, your favorite Australian here with a fantastic preview. Once I saw this game I knew I had to make my first preview on it. Now remember, this is my first. So be easy on me when you say it is good, and if you think it is bad.....lie...well that is it, keep wagging folks-er-I mean-enjoy

:) (dang it I need to cut back on nintendogs....)

<big><big><big><big><big> Story</big></big></big>

The Sanderson family just got an awesome hi-tech, and the best in house cleaner technology; Chibi Robo. In this game, you will drive a mini robot as he cleans the house spotless and work his way up to be the best cleaning robot out there. As usual, this is no easy task, you will have to work hard against the clock to clean, while making sure you don

AHHHH!!! THE FONT COLOUR!!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!!!! Seriosly change the **** colour

Edit - Yeah, sorry to seem like a nerd, but let's move away from swearing.

Good preview Bam. You really covered the basics. I hope you continue to make good previews like these.

Also, I don't mind the font color. I think it ties in to the overall theme of the review.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Good preview Bam. You really covered the basics. I hope you continue to make good previews like these.

Also, I don't mind the font color. I think it ties in to the overall theme of the review.
it was aqua before

:p

and thanks

:)

BAMBAM! said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

it was aqua before

:p

and thanks

:)
No problem, glad to help and comment. It's what I do.

Cool preview, but I'm going to have to say that the graphics section isn't... >__> true. This game does not look very impressive. Don't mistake shaded-simply with simply-shaded. >__> That made no sense, I know, and it's not supposed to. It's really just a ploy to buy time to say this:

Those graphics aren't that good, I know it's a screenshot and all, but they are still unimpressive.

By the way, I saw this a while ago, but I didn't post.... I couldn't read it. :lol:

BAMBAM! said:
Yah Grpahics isn't easy for me. I best leave it out.
Well, you shouldn't give everything a 10/10 for nothing, either.

This game seems a bit like Nintendo's answer to that "Growing Ball and ya gotta roll it around" game... Forget the name. Katamari Dacamy? Oh, there we go.

But, it looks addicting. I might have to pick that game up.

Back