• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

first person to use an s losses

Yeah, I can't teach how to cook. I'm a horrible teacher, I apologize. And yeah, people not in America, we write apologize with a z.

I play a certain online game that is owned a company in Britain. I have become familiarized with words written with the letter we cannot name.

I am very excited for AC. Not too much longer and we won't be thinking about that darn letter anymore.

The goal would be to avoid it. Kind of hard to forget about it! I always do a Ctrl + F to be certain that I do not have the letter.

Really it can't be that complicated to follow.

I wondered what everyone planned to do for the weekend. Implementing a letter into your daily vocabulary really can't be all you will do.

Hope to. We've known each other for a long time. Hopefully between March and July of next year. If I can get a job and get money.

That would be very exciting. I had a long kilometer away partner back in the day. It could get tough on me being far from each other. When we got to meet up, it turned to a great time. :)

Back