• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

FINISHED Bathroom! (Pictures) :D

It's a nice bathroom, congrats on finishing it.

This thread is really wanting to make me work on my house now (it's a mess, it's more like a warehouse than a home). I should start buying some cabin and wooden items.

Your bathroom is very beautiful! I now trying to complete some series (like the rococ?, it's so beautiful!), maybe I'll try to style my house like an actual house after I get 150k points

My house is an actual home and I'm pretty proud of the way it's going right now ^_^ It's not completed yet considering that my bathroom needs to be expanded and furnished a little more but otherwise it's pretty much perfect. My layout is this:

Main Room - Living Room (Needs a different wallpaper and some more matching furniture)
Left Room - Kitchen (still looking for the Kitchen Island!)
Right Room - Bathroom (Needs one more expansion and some other bath themed items)
Upstairs - Bedroom
Basement - Nintendo items

I don't intend to get a back room because it will removed a huge section of wall that I'm using. Plus I just wouldn't have any ideas for what to use it as. Maybe a guest room for when my close friends visit my town? I dun know yet :p

I only have a fully upgraded main room, a fully upgraded second floor, and a newly added basement. I plan on making the main room my living room and the second floor my bedroom. Once I get the two side rooms, they'll be the kitchen and the bathroom. The basement and back room I'm still deciding on. But the HH Showcase homes have helped me a lot when ordering stuff for my rooms in the future!

Back