• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

find a friend!

Name: call me kenny or ken, i dont like my realname
Sexual Orientation: hetrosexual
Relationship Status: hopeless suitor
Favorite Books: anything with good stories and fun re readability
Favorite Games: a lot of platformers and racing games
Favorite Movies: a lot of disney movies, almost anything by pixar, the lotr trilogy
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: i dont really have one, but video game music artists are good
Favorite TV Shows: i dont like tv that much. south park, obviously.
Interesting facts about me: best scientist in my year, smart, sometimes funny, only been single
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Cube
Type of person I would like to be friends with: a nice friend that can accept my many flaws and help me, but laugh at my often unfunny jokes. someone who is nice and can deal with a handful
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: people who are jerks, people who are clingy, people who wont give me some time, people who suck

if you are woman and find waluigi attractive please keep compliments to fangirlish squees

Last edited:

You have so much cool going on there.
Seems like we have some similar tastes yo. I didn't know Murakami wrote a book based on/influenced by 1984 (my favorite book). I need to go check it out, the few things I've read by Murakami I've really loved, especially Kafka on the shore.

Last edited:
Name: Lita Blanchimont
Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual (Straight)
Relationship Status: Single Pringle
Favorite Books: Action/ Slice of Life Manga
Favorite Games: Japanese RPGs
Favorite Movies: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Laputa Castle in the Sky
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and LiSa
Favorite TV Shows: Sword Art Online, Free!
Interesting facts about yourself: I was born on Friday the Thirteenth
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Marshal <3

Name: Kody
Sexual Orientation: idk i've liked about 2girls, but i mostly like boys so i'm mostly straight lmfao
Relationship Status: lmfao single
Favorite Books: To Kill A Mockingbird mostly. i don't really call books my ~favorite~
Favorite Games: AC:GC, New Leaf, Rune Factory 4, Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Favorite Movies: Little Shop of Horrors, Disney's Peter Pan, both Monster's Inc movies, both Cars movies
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, 1D, 5SOS
Favorite TV Shows: HEMLOCK GROVE!!!! King of the Hill, American Dad
Interesting facts about yourself: ummm..... i have like 6 novels that i'm in the process of attempting to write
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Nate <333
Type of person I would like to be friends with: EVERYBODY
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: NOBODY (jk if ur manipulative or make me anxious i'm just nhft lol)

Name: eh, just call me Gi or Misty or something
Sexual Orientation: Probably straight. Who knows.
Relationship Status: *all by myself*
Favorite Books: not much of a reader, but I like comic books… if that counts?
Favorite Games: ACNL obvs, Skyrim, Fire Emblem Awakening, the Sims series, maybe the occasional pokemon game
Favorite Movies: X-Men film series (-origins), mostly anything by Marvel Studios, Blues Brothers (and anything else musical, Rent, West Side Story etc.) The Dark Knight, Pacific Rim
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Bowling For Soup, Dropkick Murphys, Airbourne, Beyonce, Fall Out Boy, anything from a musical
Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, Game Of Thrones, The Simpsons, Brooklyn 99
Interesting facts about yourself: errm, I play 4 musical instruments?
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Roald, Kiki or Amelia.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: nice people… I guess? Idk, i'll pretty much talk to anyone :3
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Patronising/condescending people.

Last edited:
Name: Kody
Sexual Orientation: idk i've liked about 2girls, but i mostly like boys so i'm mostly straight lmfao
Relationship Status: lmfao single
Favorite Books: To Kill A Mockingbird mostly. i don't really call books my ~favorite~
Favorite Games: AC:GC, New Leaf, Rune Factory 4, Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Favorite Movies: Little Shop of Horrors, Disney's Peter Pan, both Monster's Inc movies, both Cars movies
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, 1D, 5SOS
Favorite TV Shows: HEMLOCK GROVE!!!! King of the Hill, American Dad
Interesting facts about yourself: ummm..... i have like 6 novels that i'm in the process of attempting to write
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Nate <333
Type of person I would like to be friends with: EVERYBODY
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: NOBODY (jk if ur manipulative or make me anxious i'm just nhft lol)

omg we're the same age, both live in California, and I love 1d and 5sos tbh
((I like your avatar btw niall's wearing my favorite soccer team's jersey :blush:))

Name: Christopher.
Sexual Orientation: Straight as an arrow.
Relationship Status: N/A.
Favorite Books: I don't read.
Favorite Games: Persona, Smash Bros, Final Fantasy, Mario Kart, Fire Emblem, Pokiemon, etc.
Favorite Movies: This Is The End, Pineapple Express, Our Idiot Brother, Anchorman, anything with Will Ferrell basically.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Underoath
Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, American Horror Story, Louie, Sons of Anarchy, WWE RAW, etc.
Interesting facts about yourself: I like pizza.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Lucky <3
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone who has a good sense of humor and doesn't take things too seriously. Very open minded.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Someone like Aerious :lemon:

Name:
Flora
Sexual Orientation: 100% straight
Relationship Status: Forever alone
Favorite Books:Trylle series, the selection, ally carter books, david goliath books,
the Da vinci code
Favorite Games: Mostly nintendo games, I love the walking dead and COD, and steam games haha
Favorite Movies: Monsters inc., monsters university, a lot of disney movies and Studio Ghibli
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Arctic monkeys, EXO, Coldplay, ellie goulding, and more
Favorite TV Shows: Lord of the Rings, SAO, AoT, basically everything on Crunchyroll
Interesting facts about yourself: I do cross country, and I won regionals at running long jump
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Maple
Type of person I would like to be friends with:
Everybody; Someone who jokes around, has similar interests, easygoing :3
Type of person I would not like to be friends with:
Nobody

Last edited:
Name: Christopher.
Sexual Orientation: Straight as an arrow.
Relationship Status: N/A.
Favorite Books: I don't read.
Favorite Games: Persona, Smash Bros, Final Fantasy, Mario Kart, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, etc.
Favorite Movies: This Is The End, Pineapple Express, Our Idiot Brother, Anchorman, anything with Will Ferrell basically.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Underoath
Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, American Horror Story, Louie, Sons of Anarchy, WWE RAW, etc.
Interesting facts about yourself: I like pizza.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Lucky <3
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone who has a good sense of humor and doesn't take things too seriously. Very open minded.

Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Someone like Aerious :lemon:

Can you handle stupid puns?

You have so much cool going on there.
Seems like we have some similar tastes yo. I didn't know Murakami wrote a book based on/influenced by 1984 (my favorite book). I need to go check it out, the few things I've read by Murakami I've really loved, especially Kafka on the shore.

Kafka on the Shore is my favorite murakami book :')

also how did I leave Melee out of my favorite games? good lord...

Last edited:
Name: Kelsey
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Taken.
Location: IL, in the middle of corn field, in small town USA.

Favorite Books: I'll come back to this one.

Favorite Games: ACNL, Kirby, SNES games.

Favorite Movies: John Carpenter's The Thing, Shaun of the Dead, Fantastic Mr. Fox, The Breakfast Club, House of 1000 Corpses, Halloween, etc.

Favorite Band or Musical Artist: My Chemical Romance, Katy Perry, Marina and the Diamonds, Fall Out Boy.

Favorite TV Shows: The Walking Dead, It's Always Sunny, How I Met Your Mother, Adventure Time, Bob's Burgers.

Interesting facts about yourself: I drove a go-cart into the side of my Nana's house and almost destroyed it.
Oh, and I really like cats...

Favorite New Leaf Villager: Walker the dog.

Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone that's nice and funny? Someone who doesn't mind if I'm sad some days. Someone who likes animals and dumb Youtube videos. Preferably another horror enthusiast. Anyone that's nice with a pulse. I have no room to be picky.

Type of person I would not like to be friends with: I'm not really picky at this point, lol. I need friends. Just don't spit on me or kick me in the face or anything. Or get tired of me and instead of just saying you don't want to be friends anymore, you make up rumors that turn not only my friends away but most of the freakin' town and leave me high and dry. But, you know, not picky.

Name: tiffany
Sexual Orientation: pansexual
Relationship Status: no
Favorite Books: 1q84, the windup bird chronicles, kafka on the shore, norwegian wood (lol ok anything by murakami really), kitchen, metamorphosis, interview with a vampire, lolita, (i also enjoy reading tacky young adult novels from time to time)
Favorite Games: acnl (ofc), final fantasy vii, viii, x, xii, kingdom hearts, devil may cry, sims 3, pokemon
Favorite Movies: grave of the fireflies, secret world of arietty, spirited away, snowpiercer, princess and the frog, captain america (1&2), taegukgi
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: dir en grey, kyary pamyu pamyu, buck-tick, kiyoharu, die antwoord, m.i.a., depeche mode, david bowie, shakira
Favorite TV Shows: i don't really watch tv..... or well i just whatever's on tlc lol.
Interesting facts about yourself: i like to dye my hair a lot..... i don't think i've kept one hair color for like two months or something.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: coco, renee or marshal.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: idk anyone really. just someone who likes to talk and is open minded.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: people who are are arrogant/and or not open minded. i don't have time for u so bye.

Name: Kelsey
Relationship Status: Taken.
Location: IL, in the middle of corn field, in small town USA.

Favorite Books: I'll come back to this one.

Favorite Games: ACNL, Kirby, SNES games.

Favorite Movies: John Carpenter's The Thing, Shaun of the Dead, Fantastic Mr. Fox, The Breakfast Club, House of 1000 Corpses, Halloween, etc.

Favorite Band or Musical Artist: My Chemical Romance, Katy Perry, Marina and the Diamonds, Fall Out Boy.

Favorite TV Shows: The Walking Dead, It's Always Sunny, How I Met Your Mother, Adventure Time, Bob's Burgers.

Interesting facts about yourself: I drove a go-cart into the side of my Nana's house and almost destroyed it.
Oh, and I really like cats...

Favorite New Leaf Villager: Walker the dog.

Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone that's nice and funny? Someone who doesn't mind if I'm sad some days. Someone who likes animals and dumb Youtube videos. Preferably another horror enthusiast. Anyone that's nice with a pulse. I have no room to be picky.

Type of person I would not like to be friends with: I'm not really picky at this point, lol. I need friends. Just don't spit on me or kick me in the face or anything. Or get tired of me and instead of just saying you don't want to be friends anymore, you make up rumors that turn not only my friends away but most of the freakin' town and leave me high and dry. But, you know, not picky.
You have great taste in movies!

Name: Lafiel (Don't even ask me for my real one, it's embarrassing ^/////^)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: #ForeverAlone
Favorite Books: None. I like books with strong females and well developed characters.
Favorite Games: ACNL, Pok?mon, Tomodachi Life, Binding of Isaac, etc.
Favorite Movies: Howl's Moving Castle
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Don't have one
Favorite TV Shows: Castle, Psych, Supernatural
Interesting facts about yourself: I have a serious issue with eating non white rice I don't even know why.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Blanche
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone who can be my weeaboo friend. (Or ships DeanCas y'know)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Anti-LGBTQA, often extremely serious

Name: Jake
Sexual Orientation: homosexual
Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: i am not a reader but if i had to pick either trivia/mystery books
Favorite Games: pokemon/zelda/monster hunter
Favorite Movies: musicals
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: kelly clarkson
Favorite TV Shows: glee and desperate housewives
Interesting facts about yourself: i have swag, i was once a model, i am v kind
Favorite New Leaf Villager: ricky!!!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: boys who are nice and hot
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: just pls dont be ignorant and have an open mind

(if u wanna be friends pls PM me with a selfie of u attached)

still looking for friends!!!

This seems interesting.

Name: Rose
Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Books: I don't read much but I love Game of Thrones and Stolen.
Favorite Games: Far cry 3, Skyrim, Sims, Animal Crossing, Fallout, ect. I really love Telltale's the Walking Dead omg.
Favorite Movies: Fight Cub, Pulp Fiction, The Godfather and other sick movies.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: WU-TANG CLAN AND ICE CUBE. Hiphop/rap, Trap, Chrome Sparks, some indie. My taste changes all the time tho.
Favorite TV Shows: Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, True Detective, Breaking Bad, Oitnb, Parks and Recreation, ect.
Interesting facts about yourself: I love to out behind cinema's and waste money. I guess I would consider myself a fun person. :)
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Fuchsia my queen.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Hot boiz and girls
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: weebs and furries

guys pm me ;)

Last edited:
Back