• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

FINALLY!

Royce

• I Like Candy •
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
image.jpg
I is finaly donez,​

- - - Post Merge - - -

My plot Resseting I mean lol

That is som serious plotresetting you've done! :O Very well done! :D It must've taken forever!

I have literally zero patience with plot resetting, so I really applaud your hard your here!

This is exceptional. This sounds like an amazing idea but few of us have enough courage to do so. So many props for this.

Good job with getting all those houses there. Looks awesome.

It took my a year lol, from random move ins that ruined it and Dreamies that moved out or I hated so it took a long time lol but I usually put the pwps in certain areas so it's easier to plot reset so like 40 min for a house plot to be perfect, the longest was fauna.

Wow, looks great! c:

And 40 minutes!? I'm jealous, I'm on day 3 with Merengue and I'm about to throw my 3DS out the window. ;-;

Just put pwps or new save file houses in the places that they keep on plotting on c:

I can't, since I'm already resetting - can't boot up my mayor or anything. :c I wish I would've but I got her fairly quickly so didn't have a chance to before I picked her up.

So now it's just like reset a million times. ;-;

lol i only plot reset so theyre not in the middle of my flowers, etc and that gets me frustrated! wow props to youu

Back