• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Finally got around to cleaning up...

UltraByte

Bells
desktoppf9.png

My files and crap used to go to Eddie's ear, until I put them all into folders. I'm about to go organize My Pictures.

My computer is always organzied. I only have the icons of My Computer, Recycle Bin, Sims 2, and then an "Other Stuff" folder. tee hee;

Flygon said:
My computer is always organzied. I only have the icons of My Computer, Recycle Bin, Sims 2, and then an "Other Stuff" folder. tee hee;
you play ....sims?

Gabby la la said:
Flygon said:
you play ....sims?
Yeah, well now The Sims 2. I don't really play it, just build houses and community lots for my sisters.

Flygon said:
Gabby la la said:
Flygon said:
you play ....sims?
Yeah, well now The Sims 2. I don't really play it, just build houses and community lots for my sisters.
aHHH!I play like mad

Back