• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Final Fantasy XIV anyone?

I play on the Famfrit server. I have WHM, BLM MNK, and SMN at 60. SMN is my favorite right now and currently gearing it up.

Oh my goodness! I'm on that same server too! I started playing about a month ago. I have several characters but my main one is my conjurer at a level 26.

I used to play a long time ago, but I'm actually debating about returning. I play as a lalafell on a server called Malboro. I have yet to buy the expansion, so I really should do that. Haha
I'm still debating on what server to server transfer to.

This is how my character looks!

Last edited:
I used to play a long time ago, but I'm actually debating about returning. I play as a lalafell on a server called Malboro. I have yet to buy the expansion, so I really should do that. Haha
I'm still debating on what server to server transfer to.

This is how my character looks!

I took a VERY long break (about three years) from the game and just recently started up again. I've made about four characters.. I just got Heavensward about two weeks ago and I am enjoying it. I had to make an Au Ra as soon as I purchased the expansion. I'd say try it again! And move to Famfrit! :D
Also, your Lalafell is cute! My main character is a Lalafell too.

Last edited:
2016-10-25_19-44-12.jpg

My character's name is Luna Amell. :3

I took a VERY long break (about three years) from the game and just recently started up again. I've made about four characters.. I just got Heavensward about two weeks ago and I am enjoying it. I had to make an Au Ra as soon as I purchased the expansion. I'd say try it again! And move to Famfrit! :D
Also, your Lalafell is cute! My main character is a Lalafell too.

How does your Lalafell look like?

Depending on your keybindings if you're on pc or ps4. For PC hit Scroll Lock to remove the UI and hit print screen. Not sure for PS4 though.

I play on Leviathan! It'd be so cool to find people on my server here :D
I also play lala.. which makes for some good cutscene screenshots hahahah
V1j1Rhwxz.png

NO FEAR

I play on Leviathan! It'd be so cool to find people on my server here :D
I also play lala.. which makes for some good cutscene screenshots hahahah
V1j1Rhwxz.png

NO FEAR

Hey! I have a character on that server! She was my first character like three years ago. She's not a lala though. :(

omg really! theres so many servers its hard to find people from yours :mad:

Yeah! Although most of my newer characters are on Famfrit since that's where I play with my BF and friends. I was going to move my cat lady to that one.

I ended up inheriting the FC I was in. My FC leader said he was getting tired of XIV and wanted to hand over leadership. It was between me and another member. But apparently the other member turned down the position and I found myself the leader when I woke up the next morning. Talk about being ambushed!

I ended up inheriting the FC I was in. My FC leader said he was getting tired of XIV and wanted to hand over leadership. It was between me and another member. But apparently the other member turned down the position and I found myself the leader when I woke up the next morning. Talk about being ambushed!

What's your FC called???

I live in it and I can't get out >:

I'm on Behemoth, mostly
This is my main and she is all the things. Only 3 things left under 60; all dps because I hate dps (NIN 57, DRG 55, and MCH 53). Bard is pretty chill, and I keep it geared so I have a lazy option for my roulettes. But I prefer tanking and healing, leaning more toward Noct AST and DRK right now.
I also spend way too much time crafting and gathering.. and making alts :p

I made alts of every race on Behemoth, I genuinely wanted to try them out before committing to the money on a Fantasia.. but I just ended up keeping them all separate, lol. New goal is to make a few of them into master crafters, too, so I can be spec'd in all the things :^)

Have also made alts on a few different servers, some to play with friends and others to scope out as a potential transfer for my main. So you can find me on Faerie, Coeurl, Brynhildr, Leviathan, and even Ragnarok over in EU server land. Though I'm far, far less active on those, lol

Haven't played since before they released Heavensward, but I was on Phoenix with a male Miqote Dragoon that was level capped at the time.

Back