• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Final Fantasy XIV anyone?

i just started out a few days ago with a catboy lancer. i'm level.. 18? i think. it's a really pretty game, and i'm surprised by how well it runs on my pc compared to so many other mmos. i'm still in the getting-the-hang-of-everything phase. i'm playing on phoenix, so hit me up here if you wanna do some lowbie stuff there!

Palace of the Dead is really awesome. The randomness of the rooms makes it so you don't ever get bored of grinding for your weapons. Or the mount.

i just started out a few days ago with a catboy lancer. i'm level.. 18? i think. it's a really pretty game, and i'm surprised by how well it runs on my pc compared to so many other mmos. i'm still in the getting-the-hang-of-everything phase. i'm playing on phoenix, so hit me up here if you wanna do some lowbie stuff there!

I made a dragon boy last week, lancer as well. I'm already level 27, working on that dragoon job.

image.jpg

I wish you were on Famrit so I could help you!

I was trying to complete the main story and finished it and was like YESS YESS HEAVENSWARD......WAIT WHAT?!??1 ANOTHER 100 NEW PATCHED QUESTS?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pretty much! So many quests, so many cutscenes. Here is a tip, you can watch cutscenes in the Inn. So if you want to go through them quickly, just skip it. And when you have free time, just watch them in the Inn.

just to bump this up
theres a free login weekend going on right now for anyone who isnt subbed til january
once you log in your 3 days start to count down
if you wait til the christmas event you can get the outfits without having to resub
they were datamined; so cute!!*spoiler*

Back