festivale is finally over

Waluigi

It's raining men.
Bells
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
finally

I stayed up till half one to get that lamp and wallpaper.

And i lost my perfect town status because i didnt clean it up.

Uuuuuugggggghhhh. Anyone else celebrating the end of this holiday?

If I'm still playing next year, I'll skip it. At least I got everything. After Pave didn't leave at midnight, I made one last trip around town to find a rainbow feather. It was the last one I needed to keep a copy of each feather. I took perverse delight in showing it to him and then denying him. Chuckle. I then jumped ahead to 6am.

Last edited:
At first I was having fun but when it was almost one and Pave wouldn't give me the last piece of furniture I needed, I got frustrated and gave up. So yea I'm happy about the holiday being over. ^^'

I tried so hard! I had so many feathers on the ground but he kept asking for the same dang colors instead of the ones I already had caught and placed down :(
I didn't get very many furniture pieces, he loved to give me duplicates!

I still have to clean up all the leftover feathers on my town square and the extra furniture I have placed on the ground outside my house.

I got one full set, another nearly full set and some random extras.

I stopped playing around 10:00 p.m. Had no idea he would stay so late! Some of you saw him out at 1:00 a.m. Wow. Go to bed, Pave!

I was totally done, though. I'll play next year just for fun. I like catching snowflakes and feathers. Shrugs. lol.

But the furniture next year will all be sold, so it won't matter what I get or don't get.

Last edited:
Finished up the set by training for a floor and went to sleep took me all day to get heck yeah I'm happy it's over

I liked the challenge but thought it was a little unfair to be getting so many duplicates. It would have been more motivating (and still challenging) if he didn't give out duplicates - at least the first time around.
I didn't end up completing the set (I think I'm missing 4 pieces) but it was still fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
I actually enjoyed festivale, it didn't take too long for me to get the whole set since I was able to trade my spares with other people on the forums which sped up the process like crazy! However.... my flowers did take a beating and there are feathers spewed all over my town.

Ugh, give me snowflakes any day! Pave was super annoying. I did get everything - last two pieces after I gave up and was just taking duplicates to get rid of feathers. But I never saw a rainbow feather, did a lot of games and feather trading with villagers to get the right colors. And I must have reset at least a dozen times to reject duplicates or change color requests at the end. The furniture isn't even interesting - looks like it's got your grandma's doilies on it! ;)

I miss Pave already :'<

I only got 6 pieces, I kept the wall, floor, & lamp, my other duplicates and items I sold to Reese for a lot, I mean, A LOT of bells, I can now pay off my house... I think...

Last edited:
He kept giving me duplicates of items i didnt even want

4 chairs is acceptable but not 4 bureaus. ESPECIALLY not 7 wardrobes.

Who even has use for 7 wardrobes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I miss Pave already :'<

I only got 6 pieces, I kept the wall, floor, & lamp, my other duplicates and items I sold to Reese for a lot, I mean, A LOT of bells, I can now pay off my house... I think...

Thanks for that, officer booker

Seriously, i dont get how you can miss him, hes a jerk

It took me forever to get the last piece: pave lamp. I was about to quit but finally got it. I got so many duplicates and pave just loved to give me a bunch of chairs, so annoying...

He kept giving me duplicates of items i didnt even want

4 chairs is acceptable but not 4 bureaus. ESPECIALLY not 7 wardrobes.

Who even has use for 7 wardrobes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for that, officer booker

Seriously, i dont get how you can miss him, hes a jerk

Pave insults you with words, but compliments you with dancing

I enjoyed catching feathers and watching my villagers cute dances, but I wish he'd ask for a different coloured feathers that have not been said in the last 3 turns,
Also, give out the entire set first before giving out duplicates.
The holiday would be enjoyed much more^^
Also the furniture isn't very exciting...

I checked and it turns out he did give me all the furniture. I guess I was too tired and didn't notice...

At first I was annoyed by all the duplicates and how it took me hours to get the last item, but the next morning furniture was the premium at Reese's so I got about 2mil in profit from selling all the pav? items so it was (sort of!) worth it.

Back