• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

feet exposure?

let me see those tootsies

• ew don’t look

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • hmmm don’t mind the occasional sandals

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • i hate shoes & socks! let them be free!!!

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • i have a foot fetish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rosetti

with love ♡
Bells
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Purple Star Fragment
Invader
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
personally, im terrified of breaking my toes on tables AGAIN so I’m almost always in slippers

Tell me.

Why did you create this thread?

But my mayor/island rep always wears sandals so you know what I had to vote for.

i like being barefoot inside but you will never catch me walking around barefoot in the mall/grocery store (which apparently is a somewhat common thing here???)

Oh, god. This thread reminded me of the fact that I used to wear shoes to bed because my mom left a box cutter laying around on the floor when I was younger. I ended up stepping on it and cutting my foot open. I still have the scar from it. I literally just got over the fear of not having shoes on while I sleep. That still doesn't stop me from wearing shoes around the house, though. I need something on my feet keeping me safe.

this thread has me cackling. i think we should take everyone's feet and melt them down to use as fuel. nobody needs feet for anything. i wear flip flops but I wish I could wear a giant censor over my feet instead. i don't like them

Similar to what @Croconaw wrote:

I keep shoes on when possible. I have a phobia of stepping of something scary.

I was outside with my sister as a kid, when she stepped on a velvet ant. On a pain index this is one of the highest. Described as having burning oil poured on your face or being lit on fire. (Could be urban legend, but her blood curdling screaming sounded like it was true).

I've gradually gotten okay with taking my shoes off inside, but being outside without them makes me jumpy.

uhh i always wear socks and slippers. i used to walk around the house in just socks but i cant do that anymore, it feels weird. why does the tbt community all of a sudden need to know if i shower, expose my legs, and show them toes now?? help 😭😭

Last edited:
I walk around my house barefoot mostly, if I'm wearing shoes I tend to accidentally step on my cats.
Lately I've been wearing Crocs with no socks around outside of the house. Honestly never thought I would be a Crocs person, but they're comfy and I can glue ridiculous things to them so that's fun.

I can't tell if this thread is supposed to be serious or not - What is with the poll options? 😭

I've probably mentioned this already, but I always wear socks or slippers, even in my own house. I'll never be caught dead walking around barefoot.

this thread is sending me 😂😂😂

i like to wear socks because i have swampy, sweaty feet 😔. love myself some crocs/sandals though!

Silver hunting has really created some threads, huh?

Lmao I’d rather not show my feet ever but I occasionally wear sandals for quick things

I'm sandals all the way! I'm the one who wears sandals as soon as it's warm and I will be wearing them in October until it's insanely cold that I can't stand it. They're just so comfortable!

Silver hunting has really created some threads, huh?

Lmao I’d rather not show my feet ever but I occasionally wear sandals for quick things
We do what we gotta do to reach our goals.

I dare for someone to vote for the last option, whether or not they actually do have a foot fetish...

i don't like feet! i genuinely want to know what goes on through the minds of people who have foot fetishes. like how and why?? i wear crocs with socks, i can't stand wearing crocs with no socks. it feels too weird. i have designated house slippers for when I'm at home, i don't like walking around barefoot. when its warmer out and i have no choice but to expose my feet i at least make sure to make them pretty first with a pedicure or something. don't want to offend nobody if i have to bare my feet.

I usually wear sandals or am barefoot when I'm home, so yeah.

I don't know about that fourth option though... :LOL:

Back