• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favourite Villager Species?

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
I've seen quite a few threads discussing the positives and negatives of having an all ---- town, and I got to thinking...if I were to choose one species to live in my town, which would I choose?

So, now I'm asking you guys, because why not? (Feel free to rant about other species if you want, but please don't hate on others for having different opinions >.<)

cat villagers, of course! and dog villagers are a close second :)

You should make a poll! :D
My favorite species I'm guessing are usually species I end up liking more of:
Squirrels
Deer
Bunnies
Horses
Elephants
Goats :)

Sheep,Cats & bunnies.. but maddie is a exception of the dog rule.

You should make a poll! :D
My favorite species I'm guessing are usually species I end up liking more of:
Squirrels
Deer
Bunnies
Horses
Elephants
Goats :)

1. I was going to , but I wanted to allow people to elaborate if they wanted to, or rant and stuff :3
2. The goats are wonderful!! I've only had Kidd and Nan, but they were great villagers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sheep because I love them and they have cute little scarfs!!!

The scarf thing is adorable! :3

The scarf thing is adorable! :3

I love it so much!!! A lot of the sheep are such nice colors and it's a good change of pace to have the scarf rather than a shirt covering their bodies//messing up the color palette of the villager.
It's so much easier to get by when a sheep changes to a bad outfit choice than when any other villager does imo; it's less noticeable

All the wolf villagers look pretty great.. none of them are freaky looking or downright uggo.

I like a lot of the cat villagers as well but there definitely are some freaks and uggos in the cat category.. cat-egory

1UUae2t - Imgur.jpg
I have towns of ducks,pigs and frogs but I think the ducks might be my favorite.I like how Nintendo made them small and a bit cartoony.If I ever made another single species town it would probably be with the big bears.

Wolfs, sheeps and deers.
Love them! I think that they get the most unique designs~

I love it so much!!! A lot of the sheep are such nice colors and it's a good change of pace to have the scarf rather than a shirt covering their bodies//messing up the color palette of the villager.
It's so much easier to get by when a sheep changes to a bad outfit choice than when any other villager does imo; it's less noticeable

Exactly! Like with Pietro, the scarf thing works perfectly because the scarf doesn't *really* clash with his fur. Fur? Idk..fluff :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wolfs, sheeps and deers.
Love them! I think that they get the most unique designs~

I love the wolf design so much! And I love how they have clothing that matches their...colour scheme(?) (Deer are adorable and sheep have scarves and its great)

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 198379
I have towns of ducks,pigs and frogs but I think the ducks might be my favorite.I like how Nintendo made them small and a bit cartoony.If I ever made another single species town it would probably be with the big bears.

1. I love that picture
2. The ducks are adorable and they're so small and cute ^u^ (imo)
and and 3. The big bears are great :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
I think I like them all equally tbh. :p

But I think Cubs are pretty great. :)
Squirrel and Cat villagers seem nice too.

My signature should pretty much tell you what my most favorite is.

I also like the hamsters, rabbits and sheep.

Back