• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favourite GracieGrace furniture series?

What's your avourite GracieGrace furniture series?

• Princess Series

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Gracie's Series

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Sweets Series

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Gorgeous Series

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Trump Series

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
By Trump series, is that the Card series? xD

I really like the Princess set. I'd vote Sweets, but some pieces of furniture I really dislike in that set. The lamp, minitable, and sofa are adorable tho.

My favorite is the Princess Series but I love the Gorgeous Series too. I think the best room I ever made was with the Gorgeous Series.

I loovvvee the Princess Series! I've never had it personally, but in my future town I'm aiming to have both the Sweets Series and the Princess Series is my house. :)

The gorgeous furniture is the only one of Gracie's sets that I like at all, so it's an easy decision for me.

gracies series because like louis vuitton it has her signature pattern on it, just keeping it classy huntyyy

I think some of the gracie sets look so overpowering and is just too much going on, so that's why I like the Gracie series the best :)

I like the princess and sweets, chose princess because I love the entire set whereas I dislike a few of the sweets items

Back