Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1011-8615-7046
Red Tulip
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pear (Fruit)
Tell me also does your zodiac sign effect this? Im wondering if for example water signs like water.
Post automatically merged:

Least favourite:

My favorite element is water and I am a Scorpio. I had to look it up to be sure, but Scorpio is a water sign. I don't know why, but I've always been drawn to water. I find it so calming and peaceful.

i think my favourite element is either fire or earth and i’m a water sign lol

I always gravitate towards water in polls like this. I'm an Aries which I believe is a fire sign however I loved the water element

Water, which probably has more to do with where I live :p my zodiac is Aquarius.

when i first read this, my chem nerd brain just said Carbon

its such a nice element, being the backbone of life and stuff...

my favorite element since I was little has been water, and im a taurus, but my moon sign is pisces!

when i first read this, my chem nerd brain just said Carbon

its such a nice element, being the backbone of life and stuff...I made it so you can change your vote 😝
Wow well I guess I'll ad carbon

H2O for sure.
I'm a Leo so I believe my element is Fire BUT my Chinese zodiac is the Pig and it's element is water but honestly, this has nothing to do with why I chose water.
For me, water reminds me of human emotions... as odd as that may sound 😅

I've always liked water. I've always lived near the beach and ocean, so I think that's impacted me a lot. Watching Avatar, I prefer waterbending over the other bending types, which I think also impacted this. My sign is, coincidentally, Pisces! My preference of water isn't related to my sign, though.

Water because it's refreshing and nice n cold to be in for summer, l also love summer sports too that's related to water.

Gotta go with water!!
giphy (1).gif

my favorite is water, i am very in love with the ocean and all things related. ironically tho i'm an a aries, which is a fire sign.

Back