Favourite chicken villager? Edit: poll added!

Who is your favourite chicken villager?

• Ava

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Becky

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Benedict

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Broffina

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Egbert

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Goose

Votes: 30 14.8%
  • Ken

Votes: 47 23.2%
  • Knox

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Plucky

Votes: 37 18.2%
  • A chicken who did not make it into new horizons (please comment which one!)

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
Egbert! 😁 I just love him so much. He’s always zooming around my island and I love giving him clothes to wear! I gifted him a black & yellow flashy jacket and I think he looks so cute when he wears it. I also gave him some overalls! They turned into a dress on him and it’s adorable.

While chicken villagers are not my priority I would like to say PLUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Definitely Benedict! I’ve had him before in other games and always liked him and his beady little face. In New Horizons I gave him a little farm yard with an apple orchard, the red silo, those hay beds, etc.

My favorite is Hank, who didn't make it past Population Growing.
Out of these, I guess Becky, her colors are pleasing and she fits the snooty personality very well.

Goose.
He is my favourite villager living on my island. I always thought I hated the chicken villagers, and was annoyed when I saw him there outside the airport the day I started. He quickly turned that chicken-hatred around. I adore him!
Same thing happened in my NL town. Somehow that dude knows exactly how to worm his way into your heart

Knox because he’s a battle chicken.
Post automatically merged:

Also this thread shows me chickens are criminally underrated.

Last edited:
plucky is my baby!!
2020052518443700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I love my babies Egbert and Ken! I voted for Egbert though since I could only pick one and because I used to hate him, until he randomly moved into my town and I ended up loving the cutie. He definitely deserves more love! I always thought Ken was the best looking chicken, though, and he's the most popular among them, so he didn't need another vote lol.

I've never had any of them on my island or in my NL town, but Benedict seems so cute!

Becky and Egbert! Becky is such a pretty violet colour and is a glam chicken, and Egbert is so cute I could cry. Lol.

Shout out to the adorable Ava and also Broffina!

Back