• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Favourite chicken villager? Edit: poll added!

Who is your favourite chicken villager?

• Ava

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Becky

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • Benedict

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Broffina

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Egbert

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Goose

Votes: 30 14.8%
  • Ken

Votes: 47 23.2%
  • Knox

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • Plucky

Votes: 37 18.2%
  • A chicken who did not make it into new horizons (please comment which one!)

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters

Epod

Bells
I have seen very little love for chickens on here! They seem criminally underrated.

Who is everyone's favourite chicken villager and why? Which chicken villagers have you come across and which have you maybe liked less? Bonus points if you include a photo of them (I haven't worked out how to do this from my switch yet, sorry!).

Egbert has just moved into my village and he's great, always seems to be either running around like crazy or sat somewhere just chilling out. He wears the most adorable knitted jumper and doodle-duh is a fun nickname.

Ava, mostly just cause when I showed my mom about the game she fawned over her quite a bit! To be fair I think she'd love any of the chicken villagers though.

Goose.
He is my favourite villager living on my island. I always thought I hated the chicken villagers, and was annoyed when I saw him there outside the airport the day I started. He quickly turned that chicken-hatred around. I adore him!

I have seen very little love for chickens on here! They seem criminally underrated.

Who is everyone's favourite chicken villager and why? Which chicken villagers have you come across and which have you maybe liked less? Bonus points if you include a photo of them (I haven't worked out how to do this from my switch yet, sorry!).

Egbert has just moved into my village and he's great, always seems to be either running around like crazy or sat somewhere just chilling out. He wears the most adorable knitted jumper and doodle-duh is a fun nickname.
I really like Becky!
She's pretty cute if you ask me, she's not on my island and I kicked her but I kinda sorta regret it because now I don't have space

Plucky! I had her in NL but maybe someday Ill invite her to my NH island! I love her colors and her design is perfect for an island

I looooove chickens in real life, one of my favourite animals
but the chickens in AC just ain't it. Plucky would be my favourite but she's outshone by quite a few villagers with the same colour scheme

although Rhoda from ACPG looks adorable! I would love her back!

Knox. But it was Hank, which was last seen in Animal Forest e+. I wish they'd bring him back.
latest

My favorite is Ken! I really like his coloration and his ninja-like appearance~

Ava is the only chicken villager I've had so far. She was my normal villager in New Leaf as one of my starters, and it was quite a while before I let her move out. She was sweet and her design is simple but nice.

None really, the only ones I would consider would be Plucky or Ken and that's a very low chance of happening!

i dont really like the chickens either but I would pick Egbert since he looks like,,, just a regular ol chicken & i love his name reminds me of my favorite companion on World of Warcraft ;-;

Goose is my favorite personally. He has an extremely basic design for a chicken, but I find that appealing. Maybe that's why I like more natural villagers like Kyle, Fauna, and Erik. Anyway, Goose is also a Jock. There is just something just tickling about a chicken trying to get swole to me.

I like Egbert, Plucky, Becky, and Brofinna too! Brofinna is criminally underrated imo. She is a beautiful chicken.

Back