• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favorite Tropical Fruit

What's your favorite Island Fruit

• Total voters
I like the lemons and bananas the best. Lemons are very pretty in game and i like the details but the banana creates variety with the palm trees and that i really like too

My favourite is definitely lemons! I have a lot of lemon trees in my town. I have the banana and coconut trees on my beaches, but as for the other fruits, I don't really have many of them in my town.

I like lemons. Then probably mangoes.

I like the bananas and coconuts best, because those are the only trees you can plant on beaches. I always have lots of banana and coconut trees in my towns.

I can't really say I'm a big fan of the other fruits, though... I never quite saw the point of them, considering that they only sell for 250 each, your villagers never ask for them, and they honestly don't look as good as the non-island fruits. I rarely plant island fruits in my town.

Lychees are my favorite. Ive never had fresh lychee, but from what I remember it's pretty good.

Of the six fruits of the island (which cannot be your local fruit), which one is your favorite one?

My favorite has to be the bananas. Next to that would be the lemons. Least favorite would be lychees.

I would go with Lychees because they look the nicest in my opinion. Mangoes look great too but not as good as the Lychees do in my opinion and durians are my least favorite since they look really dull.

Lemons are my favorite, but lychees are great too. On my first day of playing animal crossing, I received a lychee as a gift and immediately planted it a few squares away from my home.

The day after, Roscoe moves in and completely decimates it with his house. I was like "NOOOO" in my head for a good minute or two.

I just recently got rid of all my tropical fruit trees except for coconuts and bananas because I seem to like the regular fruit trees better...

Totally unoriginal response but I like the lemons the best. :lemon: They just look nice and they don't look terribly out of place in my village. I have one of each of the other tropical fruits by the edge of the cliff near the path to the beach, and then the beach is covered in bananas and coconuts. But that's mostly just because I have that completest mindset. The lemon trees are planted near my main's house.

Back