• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Things about Animal Crossing New Leaf:

xTurnip

Sprout of Kokua
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4000-3346-6832
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Leif
January Birthstone (Garnet)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
う
The title says it all.

My favorite things about ACNL-
-Foot prints in the snow
-The little tinkle noise that snowflakes make
-Winter in general
-Any of the bear cub villagers

But yeah, I want to hear your guys' favorite things!

My favorite things are:

- The music and atmosphere in general.
- Etoile! <3
- The happy expression your villagers make, especially when they are whistling and dancing!

And there's a thousand more, but I'll spare everyone lol.

i like that there are so many different ways to play it and so many different themes or w/e to do, i mesn obviously the game is kind of limited but u can do a bunchof things w a bit of creativity and i rly like that

I love the town and house building, and the villagers and my interaction with them ~
I just love AC:NL so much so almost everything about it is great for me (I just wish they could let the mayor decide where the villagers houses would be on the next game)...

I love when my villagers plant flowers out of nowhere, and I have the bell boom ordinance! Yesterday, I saw Julian standing by a another flower and he was in the thinking position, and all of a sudden I see a flower out of nowhere, I thought it was so cute! Shari did the same thing a few seconds later, I love it.

Back