• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favorite thing to drink during the summer?

I love drinking ice cold fanta lemon, and its soooo much better with vodka!
But i work at costa so any ice drinks from there too ahahha.

Same stuff I drink the rest of the year, minus hot chocolate for obvious reasons. I'm just not big on hot beverages in general - I want everything I drink to be super cold, always. Anything carbonated is especially refreshing after being stuck out in the heat though.

Either white tea with pomegranate or just plain water. When it's super hot I like to half freeze my water before going anywhere.

Ice cold Pepsi with ice and a slice of lemon

Also tea, even in the summer as a Brit I still drink hot tea.

Last edited:
I am an avid tea drinker year round, Iced or Hot, Black, Green, Rooibos, Oolong, White, Herbal, mixed or flavoured, even Yellow tea, you name it.... I make my own iced teas - I make a Blueberry Pomegranate White Tea steeped with cinnamon bark, its SOOO good.

I also enjoy the Vanilla Bean Frappacino from Starbucks. Perhaps a little too much. XD Everything in Moderation!!!!

And at McDonalds, I order the Vanilla Chai Tea Iced Frappe with Whipped Cream which is just downright AMAZING when its hot out.

Adult summer drink: hard choice. I recently had a berry sangria that was phenomenal. But the easiest drink for me to make that tastes refreshing is just adding one shot of vodka to a glass of lemonade, or making a drink with half parts sweet wine with half parts lemonade.

Non-alcoholic drink: strawberry lemonade.

Water is the only good drink I good u all enjoy throwing acid into ur stomach haha xD

Back