• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Favorite Plants & Bushes

What are your favorite bushes?

• White Azalea

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Pink Azalea

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Blue Hydrangea

Votes: 42 56.0%
  • Pink Hydrangea

Votes: 30 40.0%
  • Red Hibiscus

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Yellow Hibiscus

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Sweet Olives

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 18 24.0%

• Total voters
i love my yellow hibiscuses because my town is really yellow and they fit!
Another Yellow Hibiscus fan here <3 <3

... As for outside flowers, I like roses and cosmos but have an irrational hatred for pansies.
I also have an irrational hatred for pansies too lol
Yellow ones in particular for some reason! Blue ones aren't too bad though.

Now that you mention it...I don't have any particular dislike for pansies, but yeah, the yellow and oranges ones I am not too fond of.
A big fan of the Blue Pansies though, and I have them lined up next to the station, along the path to Re-Tail together with the row of Perfect Oranges. They compliment each other quite nicely.

...and the planter for indoor flora.
The Planter!! I first saw it in Lolly's house - took me a while to manage to get one for myself. XD

Blue hydrangeas are so pretty when in bloom! Outdoor flowers, I'd prefer carnations and I have an unhealthy obsession with bonsais :))

The Planter!! I first saw it in Lolly's house - took me a while to manage to get one for myself. XD

It's so cute, I already use... quite a few in my Mayor's house, and I'll probably be putting a couple in another building I'm planning.

I like both hydrangeas. They look really nice when in bloom.

For indoor plants, I like how the carnations look (because of those cute little pots) and moth orchids, but only when they're facing forward haa

I love blue hydrangeas! They're my favorite color and their appearance is gorgeous! c:

Both hydrangea colors are lovely, and the dark green bushes look nice even when they're not in bloom c:

I really love white azaleas, they look gorgeous :3
Although there isn't really any type of bush that I dislike to be honest, I think they all look great!

Blue violets are my favorite outdoor flowers, and my favorite bushes are Sweet Olive. You didn't say trees, but trees are plants, so I like persimmon trees. And for indoor plants, maybe coconut palm?

For indoor, I love pretty much all of the bonsai trees. Even in real life I love bonsai trees lol. They're just so amazing and cool

For outdoor, I love all of the blue flowers and blue hydrangea bushes. I'm trying to replace all the bushes that aren't blue hydrangea with blue hydrangea, and nearly all of my flowers are either blue and purple.

Red hibiscus is my favourite! They're my favourite flowers, after all ^_^

I'm partial to sweet olives.
I'd be in loveee if they ever made white hydrangeas though. I love seeing them around my neighbourhood. I just don't really care for the colours of blue and pink hydrangeas though.

Have we totally forgotten about...bamboo?
I know I did, cos I don't fancy them too much, and have zero in my town.

Heard that they are *very* fast growing though: one time I was at a friend's cycle town, and saw this huge chunk of land literally covered in bamboo (that was the 1st time seeing any actual bamboo in-game).
So while we were sweating away trying to clear that area, I asked her jokingly, how many did you planted? You must really like them. ONE!!! just ONE!!!! came the ALLCAPS reply. XD

(if only the bushes would multiply like bamboo, that would be kinda awesome...)

I really like the yellow and red hibsicus, though I don't have any planted in my village, just on my islands.

I had some blue and pink hydrangeas, but dug them up after they stopped blooming.

As far as flowers go, I love the Jacob's ladders, white and pink cosmos, purple and blue violets, red and pink tulips, white lilies and pink roses.

In the fall though I will plant a lot of red pansies and cosmos, yellow cosmos and black lilies, roses and tulips.

I think this winter I may plant only white roses, tulips and lilies. Maybe. Oh, and holly. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, if we are doing inside plants too I love the moth orchid, all of the bonsai, the tiny little round cactus, the philodendron...I know there are more. I have a room full of plants in my first town. It's like a little greenhouse. <3

Last edited:
Back