• other (plz tell)

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • lmao, ew oreos

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Hmmm..for me it's a tossup between Spam and Fried Chicken:

0fdbfb8020f901bab7b75f9408e22fcb.jpg

ef053272224cc0d56c72e6489fa7c8f6.jpg

But for Oreos you can actually buy,I like Chocolate Creme Double Stuf.

oh hell yeah, lmao

I like the mint ones. I also like the little ones I find at Family Mart. Tiny and in a foil package.

I'm not a big fan of Oreos tbh. I prefer the Finnish version of Oreos called Domino, which are rather similar but they have much nicer brown chocolate in them and overall taste better.
1200x900_83538_400400.jpg

Wait, there are so many Oreo flavors? The only ones I know are original, "gold" and birthday cake. :eek: It's probably because I live in Canada. xD

I'm surprised no one has mentioned pumpkin spice oreos!! Those are my favorite ahaha they are so delicious!! >//v/< They are limited time only and are normally only sold during the fall ahahaha!~ I love pumpkin spice flavored drinks/food ahhh <3

enhanced-9825-1410185449-5.jpg

I guess the originals. I'm not a huge oreo fan. The mint ones are good too. I haven't had the other flavors listed before. Also the oreo thins are really good as well.

I discovered matcha oreos when i was in Japan for a vacation and i was kinda disgusted by the cream because its was the color i hate. I ate it eventually and fell in love with matcha oreos ever since! Now i refuse to eat any kind of ideas and thank god there's a mini mart that have lots of Japanese foods and snacks. I always buy my matcha oreos a from there.

Back