• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Favorite less popular villager?

Vextro

Bells
I'm talking tiers c and under!

From talking to my villagers, I like Spork and Beardo quite a bit, Spork is a happy pig, he likes running around and doesn't look half bad. Beardo is a funny guy, he doesn't say how he is better than everyone (at least for me) and says some funny things, he reminds me of my parents too a bit :p

Canberra. Honestly she gets so much hate and I don't know why. I think she's adorable and one of the better uchi villagers

I like Goose and Plucky! There is just something hilarious I find about a jock chicken lifting weights. There are some nice looking lazy and snooty chickens, but they face some serious competition from the other species. Plucky because she is a surfer and she gets along with Goose quite nicely.

My baby O'Hare is in tier D and it's so sad ;-; He's the best smug (imo) or at least one of the better ones, hes my favorite villager all in all and no villager could ever replace him<3

I don't think Ursala is an underrated gem or anything, but I'm growing attached to her. I looked up her P:G picture and boy did she get a glow-up. She will probably forever be my uchi of choice in Espera.

I had Samson a lot in so many other AC towns. That big cheesy smile lends him some character especially as he's jock. He's followed me around so much he's like family - not precious, but if he was ugly I'd be able to overlook that for our connection.

Rodney was my smug in my first NL town. I like him. I would take him again.

I love Flip, but I hated his house a lot so I let him move. When my plots free up one day and I see him, I'll probably invite him back properly this time :)

Antonio although idt the list is very accurate showing how popular he is 100% best jock
you are my favorite antonio shooter and I always appreciate seeing your comments repping him 😁
him and pashmina were my starters and they're my absolute faves

edit: as for the question, I like admiral! and he's unranked o_o he's not in my village but he has one of my favorite cranky designs! i love that his house looks like that of a slightly rundown japanese bachelor hahaha. I plan on getting him eventually :)

I love Caroline! Absolutely adore her. She was a random move-in for me back in the New Leaf days and she turned out to be perfect, but I can never seem to find anyone who has her (or is willing to sell her, lmao)

Hazel, Charlise, Ursula, Vivian (if she counts? not sure what tier she is in). Especially Ursula, I really don’t understand how she’s like F tier or whatever the worst tier is.

Gaston, Charlise, Walt, Hopper, and Weber spring to mind.

Gaston was a villager I never paid attention to in any previous AC game (not even sure how long he'd been around) until I saw him randomly either on an NMT island or campsite (can't recall now). I instantly loved his character design and personality, yet passed on him because I was hunting a specific villager (Walt).

I ended up getting Walt, but could never stop thinking about Gaston, and was lucky enough to see him again on an island and this time I didn't let him get away. He embodies everything about the cranky personality so well and I absolutely love his shanty, shabby shack he lives in.

I've just checked the tier list, and apparently my precious boy Alfonso is only D-tier and this deeply upsets me. I love how his catchphrase and shirt in past AC games (Idk if it got changed in NH, but I haven't seen him wearing the same shirt he's worn before) reference one of my favourite video game series, and he was absolutely adorable in the movie too. To see him so low on the tier list makes me so sad ;-;

There's a few other villagers that I really like but aren't very high on the tier list, like Rocket, Antonio, Eugene, Melba, Jacques, Rudy, Felicity... I've just realised looking through the tier list that most of my favourites are mid-low tier. Like the only exceptions are Poppy and Hazel, and even then Hazel tends to get a lot of hate lol

Back