• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite furniture set!?

Princess, Gorgeous, Sloppy, Alpine (it looks good with patterns), Mimalist, and Rococo

The sloppy set has always held such mystique for me - I would always get excited if I saw a villager had sloppy furniture. Some villagers I can still think of their houses:

- Mott
- Buck
and of course
---- Marshal----

Otherwise if it wasn't sloppy I really like the minimalist set. It would like to customize it to better colors. I usually keep it white.

I love the mermaid set, mush set, alpine and weeding day set. Idk if it counts as a set but I love many of the welcome amiibo items and all the ways you can customize them.

I really like the alpine set, because you can change wood color and use QRs on it, so it's very versatile.

After playing AC since WW, I now like combining pieces other than sets the most. My main room is full of Zen and rustic stuff and I love my kitchen and bathroom/housekeeping area. As soon as I get the Emporium I am sure I will start collecting the furniture sets but I really prefer the creativity of making your own combinations.

i love the sloppy set, i think i became obsessed with it after i randomly obtained the couch one day! i also really like the alpine series since you can customize it a lot

also not a big furniture set but i absolutely love the cardboard box set too, it's quirky lol

Call me what you will, but the sleek set sits all too well with me. I know, I know... Tacky. It just feels aesthetically pleasing especially in purple; Although I'd hate to admit it to myself the sloppy set is probably closest to what my actual room looks like. Thats probably why it feels so cozy
( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Last edited:
i have a bunch. minimalist, rococo, sloppy, regal, mushroom, ranch, sanrio and classic.

im not a big fan of the Kiddie series but i love the fruit and pastel customs.

Last edited:
I really enjoy the space set cause I have an obsession with the moon. I also enjoy classic when made violet brown. Princess is cute, just wish it was pink :c. Other favorites include the weeding set and the new kiki and lala.

Back