Favorite drinks?

Iced cold water, lemonade, lemon or lime water, and a mojito (virgin or not, the taste is what's good).

Also I appreciate your joke lol!

Bubble tea for me! For alcohol, it'd be a margarita with no salt/sugar on the rim.

Oh man...matcha anything, hot chocolate, water, fruit drinks, and coffee. I'm a pretty big fan of iced coffee too, but I'm trying to limit my caffeine intake so I can't have that much.

The winner is iced coffee!!!!

But I also drink water, diet pop, iced tea and flavored waters

Hmm, peach sparkling water, cheesecake milkshake, coconut water, iced green tea, chocolate anything.

Water and green tea :) The only things I drink! Great for yout digestion, don'r harm, your teeth and good for your skin! Although sweet drinks in regulation aren't bad at all!

BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE.

or anything smoothie with a good taste. Or just fanta, coca cola etc.

As for alcoholic, def. a beer now and then, not too often though. Cider is nice too.

I really like drinks in general, it's nice to have a variety when it comes to drinking.
I really like cranberry juice though. That said, I drink a lot of soda and always enjoy a fresh smoothie ~

Water, coffee, Coca Cola, JD and Coke, mojito, blueberry anything, beer, anything w/ vodka, etc.

Last edited:
I loveee iced coffee. I'm obsessed with it. I had 3 large cups yesterday :eek:

I also love flavored sparkling water, like orange and pink grapefruit perrier. Yum c:

Teh Tarik.. it's like pulled milk tea and Boricha (Korean barley tea). I also like isotonic drinks like 100 plus and pocari sweat. I just get bored of water very easily lol.

Can I answer mojito xD?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I sound too alcoholic, but in restaurants I ask for mojito without alcohol! Is super yummy, is like a limonade with mint and basil!

Back