Fantasy Life General Thread

I am in the bottom of the tower in Origins and killed the two guards but the gates wont open?

Does anybody have a list of all the bliss rewards please?

I don't have all of them but I have 21 out of the 26, I'm just missing a few storage and bag upgrades. The rewards I have unlocked so far are;

Bigger bag,
Even bigger bag,
Amazing bag (haven't unlocked this myself yet and I'm guessing there might be a few more),
Bigger storage,
Even bigger storage,
Amazing storage,
Super storage (same as above),
Life with a pet,
Life with more pets,
So many pets!,
Horse riding,
Turtle riding,
Camel riding,
My own horsey,
Shopping +,
Port shopping +,
Desert shopping +,
Shopping on the go,
Hairdressing,
Clothes dyeing,
Mystery fairy,
Happy audio,
Happy movies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://fantasy-life.wikia.com/wiki/Bliss

This is without the DLC Bliss rewards

Didn't know about this, cheers :).

I am in the bottom of the tower in Origins and killed the two guards but the gates wont open?

Did you kill all the bosses on that floor? In order for the door to open, you have to kill the guys that drop bounties i believe

Thanks! But out of curiosity what are the DLC bliss rewards?

The ones i got from DLC are:

Super Bag! - 400 Items
Maximum Bag! - 500 items

Super Storage - 1250 items
Maximum Storage - 1500 items

If there's any other i do not know

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me why sometimes when fighting my character will have like a green glow??

Can anyone tell me why sometimes when fighting my character will have like a green glow??

Is the circle with you life icon in it fully charged? if so then it means your special life skill is ready ( Press X)

If not, then I'm curious myself

Hm... Maybe because the gauge for your Special Skill is fully charged? The icon of the Life you're currently in is displayed in the lower left corner of your screen. Once that icon is "full", you can use your special skill which is a very powerful attack. Do note that you can only use it when you're in the corresponding Life. So let's say you're a Miner and you're fighting using your sword, the gauge won't fill up and you won't be able to use your fighting special skill, only your Miner one (the gauge will fill up by using your pickaxe).

If that's not what you're referring to, then it could also be a status, I guess (such as poisoned or paralyzed). But I'm guessing it's because of your special skill. :)

hngh I'm about to go to the city, might grab a game.

can't decide between this and Bravely Default. been meaning to pick that one up~

how do you buy the DLC, and how much is it for the NA version?

Libra & Mentlegen you were both right with the gauge thingy haha. I didn't realize that was it and it bugged me not knowing xD

What's even more interesting is, there are more things you could buy with your real life money from the Japanese game's DLC shop that makes the game easier to play. For example, you could get a Devil Mirror that basically let you reset your bonus stats to zero and re-attribute them without costing you a ridiculous amount of Dosh. You even get a certain amount of gold Lunares coins by purchasing these game-enhancing DLCs. Though, I'm not sure if they're in North American and European versions as well without paying money for them.

Those are included in the Origin Island DLC.

hngh I'm about to go to the city, might grab a game.

can't decide between this and Bravely Default. been meaning to pick that one up~

how do you buy the DLC, and how much is it for the NA version?

You can buy the DLC in the game itself, it's like 8-9 bucks

You can buy the DLC in the game itself, it's like 8-9 bucks

Yup! The DLC is 8.99 and accessible through the starting game menu.
I wish I knew before I bought a theme. I'm $1 short on it XD, eventually I'll get some credit /o\

Edit - Also a question:
has anyone tried secret codes at the mail office yet? ovo

Last edited:
Started as Paladin got to Adept.

Now Im a Miner and Ill do blacksmith after I get Adept Miner

I think that's a good order to do them in. You can then start selling item you've made for some dosh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup! The DLC is 8.99 and accessible through the starting game menu.
I wish I knew before I bought a theme. I'm $1 short on it XD, eventually I'll get some credit /o\

Edit - Also a question:
has anyone tried secret codes at the mail office yet? ovo

There's a list of all the passwords including the ones needed for NA players, there are just over 40 in all and the gear you get is really nice. It shouldn't be too many pages back in this thread, if you can't find it let me know and I will send it to you

Last edited:
There's a list of all the passwords including the ones needed for NA players, there are just over 40 in all and the gear you get is really nice. It shouldn't be too many pages back in this thread, if you can't find it let me know and I will send it to you

Oh! I must have missed it.... If I have trouble, will let you know. Thanks so much :)

Justin has started a Fantasy Life blog in the ACNewLeaf.com section, for those already playing and those just starting, to add their comments about the game.

I think that's a good order to do them in. You can then start selling item you've made for some dosh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Figured i should upgrade my armor some haha

Back