Fantasy Life General Thread

Picked up my copy after work! Trying to choose a Life..no idea which to start with.

If you're worried because you think you cant change it dont worry because you can. You can literally change it at any time you want to.
If you're just unsure I would suggest going for a Gathering life first (Miner, Woodcutter or Angler) since you can use those materials you gather for future lives :)

Good news, everybody!
I just purchased my game from North America, so everyone (even Europeans) could register my NA Friend Code and play with me, albeit with much less powerful character compared to my Japanese playthrough. First things I'll need to do is gather stuff and then blaze through the story to unlock every area before the Origin Islands. Hoo boy, the fun of catching up to my former glory!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I forgot to mention that you may need to tell if you'll install the DLC, so I can actually play with you guys so I can manually remove the DLC unlock kit when I need to.

Got a promo email and it had this in it, just sharing for everyone:

c16c3378db6b19980b8e50c6c7acd6cf.png

That reminds me, what was the link to all the US passwords? I went back several pages and didnt see it.

Here's what the outfit looks like in-game:

140jmm1.jpg

Today I am searching for Celestial Ore so I can make Celestial Ingots, please does anyone know where I can either mine it or buy it?

Today I am searching for Celestial Ore so I can make Celestial Ingots, please does anyone know where I can either mine it or buy it?

Celestial Ore can be found in Levitania. I'm not sure, but I think you can also buy it in the Plushling Village.

Celestial Ore can be found in Levitania. I'm not sure, but I think you can also buy it in the Plushling Village.

Thanks will give that a try. I am currently farming the Napdragon for dragon scales, collecting all the items for crafting can be a pain sometimes, I keep getting the paladin sword instead of the scales I want

Can anybody help me defeat the pumpkin king? I'm level 72 at the moment and have the grand magician armour, also does anybody know where to find 'Freya' armour?

aaa I want this game so I can pick an alpaca as my mount!!! I've been reading the thread to check my interest on it though (so many pages) !~

My package sais it was delivered... It never arrived should I be worried?

Maybe call them tomorrow to check on that, sounds like they made a mistake or delivered to the wrong address. Could it possibly be outside your house somewhere? Sometimes they leave packages here outside if noones home.

Where can I buy more fishing rods?

As you rank up more will be available to use in the shops, the best ones you make yourself in the blacksmith life. When you reach the desert part of the game there's a little oasis out there with a plushie seller who has a whirlpool rod for sale which is pretty good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My game finally arrived! Any pointers/tips before I start my new journey?

Glad you got it :), Biggkitty posted links to lots of guides for new players, post 600 I believe :).

Last edited:
Oh another question, if I change my job, but complete tasks (like for example if I caught 5 sweetfish while being a hunter) will that still apply to my fishing task or will I have to do it again if I switch back to angler?

Back