• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Fantasy Life General Thread

Started as a hunter 8) I am in love with this game already lol

I've been refreshing my tracking page and it's only a third of the transit bar. This is going to be a long weekend. :(

So, the game has been released in North America. I'm considering getting this version of the game, but there's one question that's bugging me since my Japanese version of the game couldn't connect with European one due of region-lock. Can North Americans play with Europeans?

So, the game has been released in North America. I'm considering getting this version of the game, but there's one question that's bugging me since my Japanese version of the game couldn't connect with European one due of region-lock. Can North Americans play with Europeans?

I also want to know this.

Any North Americans willing to test this (I dont have the DLC) ?

Got a promo email and it had this in it, just sharing for everyone:

c16c3378db6b19980b8e50c6c7acd6cf.png

That reminds me, what was the link to all the US passwords? I went back several pages and didnt see it.

Last edited:
I also want to know this.

Any North Americans willing to test this (I dont have the DLC) ?

I did a search on GameFAQs and it appears that they can both connect to each other. Not sure about the Japanese version, but I might try that out even though I'm very skeptical.

Picked up my copy after work! Trying to choose a Life..no idea which to start with.

Wifi

Do the pets level up?

Pets do not level up, the only leveling system is for the player himself. With the DLC there is however an friendship system.

This allows your comrades to gain bonus stats when reaching 100 friendship. This is the only bonus they will get

Pets do not level up, the only leveling system is for the player himself. With the DLC there is however an friendship system.

This allows your comrades to gain bonus stats when reaching 100 friendship. This is the only bonus they will get
In fact, they do level up whenever you gain a level. Their stats will increase as result, but they will still remain weaker compared to the stronger NPCs. At least, that's what I've seen from my Japanese version playthrough.

So does that mean that pets will always be superbly weak when taken into battle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact, they do level up whenever you gain a level. Their stats will increase as result, but they will still remain weaker compared to the stronger NPCs. At least, that's what I've seen from my Japanese version playthrough.

Oh ok that makes sense then c: didn't want to bring the pooch along if he would be killed almost instantly by a stronger enemy

Back