• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Fang vs. Chief.

Fang vs. Chief.

• Fang.

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Chief.

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
What do you think about this to old fellas?
-Fang look like an old hunter. Like a wise old man full of experience.
-Chief look like a... Well, a Fox, a cool one. Like he's grown up but he still feel the groove.
What do you think, give me your opinions.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Hard choice. I love them both almost equally. I have Fang for the longest time and I like Chief for being unique. I'll vote for that cranky wolf, who I think, has less chance of winning XD

Wolfgang! Honestly it's a toss up between Fang and Chief for me since Wolfgang is my favorite cranky wolf.

I really love Wolfgang (he's my fave wolf), but if I were to choose between those two, it would be Fang. I've seen cute pics of Fang, like him wearing a heart shirt and stuff <3

Last edited:
Wow, i really thought people like Chief more, but Fang goes in 1st.

I prefer Chief. He's a cool fox-wolf hybrid. xD

Fang just looks too feminine for me. I always end up mistaking him for Whitney when I see him. Wish he his fur was a little darker. :/

I've always wanted a fox villager and Chief was the closest I could get. I love him to bits, but Fang is pretty cool too.

It's a hard choice for me because I have both in one of my towns right now. I'll go for Fang then because I have been with him longer than Cheif.

I like them about the same so it varies. I prefer Chief at the moment because he's living in my town while Fang isn't.

Chief is a fox with a cool name. Fang is... just a grey wolf. Might be just me but I never got his appeal.
Not too fond of either but Chief is definitely better in my book.

I honestly do like Fang, because I love the pure-coloured Animals and I love that he looks like a male counterpart to Whitney. They both look like the animals they're meant to represent.

However, I chose Chief, because I like when an animal is obviously re-coloured or designed to look like a different species (Flora the Flamingo-Ostrich, Drago the Dragon-Alligator, Julian the Unicorn-Horse, and Phoebe the Phoenix-Ostrich are good examples). Chief is the closest thing you can get to a Fox villager, and I love that.

Back