Fan-fic Posting Thread

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
All TBT Fan-fic Contest entrants! Please post your FINISHED fan-fic here! You have TWO WEEKS to finish the fan-fic and post it here! Good luck to everyone!

Prizes -

1st - 350 Bells at TBT, a Gmail account, a winners sig, and a temporary special rank.
2nd - 100 Bells at TBT, a second place sig, and a rare code of your choice
3rd - A third place sig and a rare code of your choice

If you already have G-mail then you just don't get it.

<big><big><big>ALL ENTRANTS, PLEASE POST HERE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU WILL BE WRITING THE FAN-FIC.</big>

I just finished the contest winners sigs! All three of them! They're pretty good!

Ok, we only need BASTOISE99 to post here and confirm that he'll write a fan-fic.

Ok, everyone has confirmed that they will be writing a fan-fic! Great, I'll be waiting for your fan-fic!

This is a really stupid question, but is it oaky if I show you the comic instead? I've alrady done, like 20 hours of work, (which was way before this even started) and more work just to duplicate it seems stupid to me.

BULERIAS said:
And please post the comic in one post, thank you.
It's one animated picture, how could I split it in two? Besides, I am a sage, and therefore have editing powers, so when I posted the first three chapters, I had planned to edit it.

Anyway, here's my fanfic, er, comic:

If you don't see the title frame (it says PKMNRULES! comics presents: at the top) then refresh the page.

hc1f9.gif

I love the comic, PKMNRULES! You made your brother Bowser? LOL! Ok, everyone else, are your entries coming?

Bulerias, i might possibly have to decline the contest...I'm getting very busy. I'll let you know though when its a definite.

Back