Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Small Mailbox
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
At 5:00 PM, I got a message saying "This account has been suspended" for an hour and a half. Did anyone else see that?

Well, for the past hour or so, I could not see this website. My screen was filled with only "This Account Has Been Suspended."

It was nothing. They had some technical difficulty. I saw my account banned so I went on Twitter to see what's going on lol.

When I got this message, I knew what was going on. It means that this site is down. I hate it when the site I'm the most active on is down. It's like the only site that entertains me.

I thought I got banned because I was about to post a visitor message on LunaMoon Crossing's profile talking about how I don't like Gwen the Penguin.

7a4eC8q.png

Here's a lovely snapshot.

Did you guys read the twitter thing it was just technical difficulties
When the site is down, check twitter guys.

I wasn't too worried because I usually lurk, but I'm pretty bummed that it went down on my day off. I wanna make some trades in my free time, dangit! :p

@LoveMcQueen
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You posted the 91,000 post on this forum!

But in all seriousness, I don't think TBT is breaking.

I got it too, but I knew it was most likely just technical difficulties or maintenance.

Here's why I'm not scared when I got this appearing. As I repeatedly mentioned that I was a member of LBPC, it's another vBulletin site. When I first saw the "account suspended" page, I figured out what was going on. The site was facing technical issues. I believed that it was the same on Bell Tree. I'm sorry for all of those who were scared. At least you didn't get in any trouble.

You were not banned. We've been having problems lately. If you see the site go down again soon with the same message, we're having problems again and you're not banned.

I highly recommend bookmarking or following our Twitter at @thebelltree or https://twitter.com/thebelltree . We'll often tweet out updates when these things come up and it's the best way for us to communicate with you guys outside of the forum.

It's worth noting that if you're actually suspended from TBT, the screen does not look like that at all! You'll still see our tree banner, unless your IP address has been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back