• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Cycling Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm i dont think your gonna get any of the villagers you want with 125k, if your trying to say you only have 125k to get them for a lower price, its not gonna work :/

umm i dont think your gonna get any of the villagers you want with 125k, if your trying to say you only have 125k to get them for a lower price, its not gonna work :/
Working on getting money, that's kinda rude, if you ask me :/ I know they are work like 10mill + bells :( so please I am not ignorant, yes I know this -_- I really only have 125k right now, So please stop, you hurt my feelings ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill buy vesta when she is in boxes.

You don't have any of the guys I am looking for? :( But yes sure

Last edited:
I don't want to sound mean but I don't think people will want to exchange Tier 1 villagers and a Tier 2 (Sprinkle) for the ones you're offering.
The only semi-popular one you have is Vesta. And why is Pudge more expensive than her anyway? He's considered bottom of the barrel.

I don't want to sound mean but I don't think people will want to exchange Tier 1 villagers and a Tier 2 (Sprinkle) for the ones you're offering.
The only semi-popular one you have is Vesta. And why is Pudge more expensive than her anyway? He's considered bottom of the barrel.
:eek: I thought he was more liked! Sorry!
Edit: I know I am also buying them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Last edited:
♪Bump bump buuuuump beep bop bop beep♪

Hey still looking and traveling and selling Δ?Δ

Yes of couse

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when Tipper is in boxes. Thanks

Can we trade Lucky for tipper? It would be for my bro! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are people just watching <-< its kinda creepy

I have Pietro. I will pm you once he move (for free). :p But as you can see I'm holding Rosie for the raffle (you entered XD) so he will have to wait till Rosie raffle is over.

Also don't be afraid to trade villager of lower tier for higher tier. I would trade Marshal for Vesta any day but then I have them both :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait looks like you already have him :p nvm then.

Last edited:
Let me know when Tipper is in boxes. Thanks

I have Pietro. I will pm you once he move (for free). :p But as you can see I'm holding Rosie for the raffle (you entered XD) so he will have to wait till Rosie raffle is over.

Also don't be afraid to trade villager of lower tier for higher tier. I would trade Marshal for Vesta any day but then I have them both :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait looks like you already have him :p nvm then.
Your really nice! Tysvm

Bump :( wow I suck

- - - Post Merge - - -

TIPPER IS IN BOXES

Graham moved in!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back